Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Most Unoriginal/cliche/etc Thing You've Ever Done.

Delernil

My main pony OC is just a recolor of Vinyl Scratch.

My very first OC was a severe Gary Stu.

I was once a severe hater, but was changed and reformed by the beautiful people I met over the internet.

I regularly criticize my own drawing skills and complain about my lack of natural ability even though I make little to no effort to actually improve.

And so on.

I defied physics to make myself look cool in a Space frourm-RP more than once.

This often took the form of intertia liberties upon the spaceship my Captain character commanded. At one point, I completely reversed its speed using the recoil of one of its large guns, and at another, I weaponized the interior of the cabin by having a gun fire laterally along the ship's center of mass axis, while having the on-board gravity systems turned off-- which resulted in having a computer monitor swing through the room and hit a bad guy in the face.With what I know now about physics, both of these actions probably would have killed everyone on board, though causing no damage to the vessel itself.

Edited by Blue
  • Brohoof 1

I was late to school one day, so I skateboarded into the street and clung to the back of a car that pulled me all the way there.

Also, "The Power of Love" was playing the whole time.

Also, I'm Marty McFly

• Brohoof 1

I was late to school one day, so I skateboarded into the street and clung to the back of a car that pulled me all the way there.

Also, "The Power of Love" was playing the whole time.

Also, I'm Marty McFly

I approve.
  • Brohoof 3

I was an emo vampire werewolf that had super powers and all the chicks loved me because of my sweet abs, so I fell in love with this girl but an evil man stole her and fled to his castle so I had to defeat his evil minions and use my "Chosen one" powers to fight crime.

But... it turns out that the girl was evil and only wanted me for my money... DUN DUN DUN! So I sacrificed  myself in order to save the world from the zombie apocalypse but before I was able to do it my friend who is a handsome scientist discovered a vaccine. Then when we saved the world, we became the best of the best and super heroes with capes that kicked major booty.

Oh and the black guy died first.

• Brohoof 1

I was an emo vampire werewolf that had super powers and all the chicks loved me because of my sweet abs, so I fell in love with this girl but an evil man stole her and fled to his castle so I had to defeat his evil minions and use my "Chosen one" powers to fight crime.

But... it turns out that the girl was evil and only wanted me for my money... DUN DUN DUN! So I sacrificed  myself in order to save the world from the zombie apocalypse but before I was able to do it my friend who is a handsome scientist discovered a vaccine. Then when we saved the world, we became the best of the best and super heroes with capes that kicked major booty.

Oh and the black guy died first.

You can have a seat over there.

• 1 month later...