Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Nebula Wolf

N.W.

If one were to turn down, for what would one exactly turn down for?

Common sense yo, there is a time and place for everything. Smile_blinky.gif

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

post-18984-0-45412500-1416637856.gif Good day Mr. Sergei! am a student of Journalism from the Canterlot High School, i would like an interview with you,

please tell me, about your favorite foods, deserts and drinks

• Brohoof 1

Why is your signature so scary? 

Not sure, I had no really intending it to be scary....  :derp:

attachicon.gifeg97g.gif Good day Mr. Sergei! am a student of Journalism from the Canterlot High School, i would like an interview with you,

please tell me, about your favorite foods, deserts and drinks

Hmmm, most foods would probably be junk foods, Pizza,Tacos,Foot-long Subs, if I had to list something healthy I'd say Apples.  :P

Desserts you say? Hmm..... Probably Sugar Cookies, or Oreo Ice cream...

Drinks? I do mostly drink water, but In terms of juice I'd say apple. Favorite Soft Drink would probably be Sprite. 

post-18984-0-67508800-1416641392.gif Sprite? wow! my favorite drinks! i tend to burp a lot when i drink sprite *giggles and blushes*

what you like to do on weekends?

Edited by Balareth
  • Brohoof 1

attachicon.gifeg9hh.gif Sprite? wow! my favorite drinks! i tend to burp a lot when i drink sprite *giggles and blushes*

what you like to do on weekends?

I usually end of doing my homework all right away to get it done so I can be lazy, or vice versa and put it off till the last minute while being lazy beforehand. Most of the time I do the first of the two and I am trying to make a good habit of it.

And "being lazy" usually means music,friends,and videogames. :P

please name your top 7 of your favorite games and why

Hmmm...

1.World of Tanks- I've put a lot of time into it, I really enjoy it for historical vehicles (and some fictional ones, :P) but also because there is a fair amount of thought put into each match, at what angle can X gun with X type of ammo penetrate X armor thickness. I've also met two great friends through the game. This Christmas will be my 3rd year playing.

2. Payday 2- A fun co-op game, loads of heists, lots of customization,great with friends.

3. Battlefield 3- Another great game with friends, I did like it more than Battlefield 4

4. Sid Meier's Civ V- I've only recently started playing it but I love it so far, though I've had it for some time I just did not play it.

5. Men of War Assault Squad 2- A really fun RTS, and with mods on steam I don't see myself getting bored with it anytime soon.

6. Call of Duty 4- A classic that I like to make a return to every so often.

7. Panzer Tactics (And the PC remake, Panzer Tactics HD)- Another fun turn based strategy with 3 different World War 2 campaigns with 11 missions each. 

• Brohoof 1

Hmmm...

1.World of Tanks- I've put a lot of time into it, I really enjoy it for historical vehicles (and some fictional ones, :P) but also because there is a fair amount of thought put into each match, at what angle can X gun with X type of ammo penetrate X armor thickness. I've also met two great friends through the game. This Christmas will be my 3rd year playing.

2. Payday 2- A fun co-op game, loads of heists, lots of customization,great with friends.

3. Battlefield 3- Another great game with friends, I did like it more than Battlefield 4

4. Sid Meier's Civ V- I've only recently started playing it but I love it so far, though I've had it for some time I just did not play it.

5. Men of War Assault Squad 2- A really fun RTS, and with mods on steam I don't see myself getting bored with it anytime soon.

6. Call of Duty 4- A classic that I like to make a return to every so often.

7. Panzer Tactics (And the PC remake, Panzer Tactics HD)- Another fun turn based strategy with 3 different World War 2 campaigns with 11 missions each. 

post-18984-0-12700500-1416807546.gif interesting collection of videogames, do you remember the first videogame you played ever? if so, how and when it happened?
  • Brohoof 1

attachicon.gifeieqw.gif interesting collection of videogames, do you remember the first videogame you played ever? if so, how and when it happened?

I want to say it was Starfox Assault on a gamecube over at a friend's house roughly 10 years ago.

if you have to choose a pony to clean your house and cook who do you choose and why?

That's a tough one, probably twilight because that book organization, or fluttershy for being good with animals, means I could keep more pets. :P

what has been the most digusting food you ever tried?

That's a hard one, I've had a lot of stuff I did not enjoy, but I think goose liver was the worst. It was outright blah.

• 1 month later...

What's your sexual orientation?  :catface:

Sorry for leaving this thread for so long, but I'm straight.