Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Nebula Wolf

N.W.

• 4 weeks later...

How do you eat chocolate?

Well, I like to savor the flavor, the sweetness, and how smooth it is (especially if it's milk chocolate)!  :P

And if it's paired with something like caramel, it's even better.  :orly:

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...

How much does it snow in Russia and for how long? 

attachicon.gifCommander_of_Death_banner.jpeg

Depends on where in Russia we are talkin'. Obviously the northern and far eastern bits get far more than the west and south. I can tell you that sometimes it snows as early as October and usually it can last up until March or April. 

I don't live in Russia so I could not give you accurate figures in regards to just how much.  :rarity:

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

What would you do if you met an alternate version of yourself who is Russian, but is really interested in the history, military things, and culture of the U.S.? :P 

• Brohoof 1

What would you do if you met an alternate version of yourself who is Russian, but is really interested in the history, military things, and culture of the U.S.? :P

Oooooh dats a good question. :P Hmmm, I think we'd sit down and just talk for quite a bit on one another and our respective interests. Probably have a few debates and laughs too! 

• Brohoof 2

On 3/25/2017 at 1:29 PM, Lunarpalette said:

What makes you interested in military things and what specifically makes you interested in Russia?

Well I mostly like seeing how things work, the mechanics behind all of them. I like seeing things go boom, but I don't like human conflict. Russia is such a vast country with a rather interesting history, from imperial to modern times. Another reason (though not one of the first reasons) I found myself drawn to Russia was the countryside and variety of wildlife. 

• Brohoof 3

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/13/2017 at 7:20 AM, Coffee said:

Any crazy work stories? 

Hmmm, well at my old work, one of my old bosses wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed. He would often make an order for something, order the wrong number, and then wonder why there were not enough/too many.

In addition, we did have one guy come in to buy something with a gift card, but it wasn't one we accepted. So the other boss, was like screw it, accepted the gift card and gave it to me as my graduation gift. XD I bought a new pair of boots with it. :P

• Brohoof 3

3 hours ago, Coffee said:

What's your favourite gun?

GAU-8.jpg

Because when you make 

2IU7NbX.png

:P

3 hours ago, Lunar Echo said:

What's  your preferred Russian Tank? :squee:

Historically I like the T-34-85 the most.

GPOSd5A.jpg

But in terms of contemporary Russian tanks, I really like the T-90S and the T-72B (or T-72 AV)

Though the T-90MS is my favorite of all of them, that is just an export model that has not been purchased by anybody. 

1KGQWVX.jpg

t-72b.jpg

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Lunar Echo said:

Great choices! T-90 or T-72 myself.

What's the sexiest Gorka? :squee:

This has to be one of the best questions somebody has asked in this thread. XD ^_^

My favorite of all the Gorkas is the Gorka 3.

It's the most simple, and I like the button up top, rather than the other versions which don't come off like a jacket, they've just got that big pocket in the middle (which you can't even use if you are wearing armor/replica armor). 

yS6Li9G.jpg

Gorka 3s are cheap and surprisingly comfortable to wear (unless you have kneepads on, in which case rest in peace the back of your knee).

The baggy-ness also means you can wear layers underneath it. Also mostly water resistant. 

:P 

I sound like I'm trying to sell one. XD 

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/7/2017 at 10:59 PM, Vulcan said:

Any irrational fears? 

Hmmm. Sometimes I imagine structures collapsing for no real good reason, usually older ones. Maybe it's just the engineer in me combined with a bit of anxiety. :o

Besides that... can't say I have a whole lot of other "irrational" fears. :P