Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

May the beards be with you!

ArtytheBearded

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: I was feeling down, so I typed brony forum in. The fandom is a good pick me up.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Back in 2010, my friends chased me around school with a laptop begging me to watch it... Well, me being my ultra manly bearded 14 year old self, said 'no it's for girls'... But then they kept it up until I gave up and watched it... In class. On full volume. I found that the show's light hearted "slice of life" cutesy style was a welcome break from my turbulent life. I can proudly say that I was among the first wave of us. I got to see the good ole' days when Lauren Faust was still on the sidelines directing the directors, and tumblr ruled the internet.

I'm an 18 year old from Lorain Ohio. I live a lower middle class existence in a ghetto town full of drugs and contested over by street gangs. So I've lost a lot and seen a lot. This fandom helps me get through a lot because it is unconditionally friendly. (btw, I'm the guy on the right in this picture)

Welcome to the forums, your right about it being so friendly :)   

If you ever need any help or someone to chat too feel free to add / PM me :) 

• Brohoof 1