Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you trust the Mane 6 to babysit your kids?

jackleapp81

73 users have voted

1. 1. Which member of the mane 6 would you trust to babysit for your child?

• Fluttershy. She's good with animals, so why wouldn't she be good with kids?
    • Rarity. Her meticulous attention to detail would make her a great caretaker for my child.
    • Pinkie Pie. She already has foal-sitting experience under her belt. I'm sure she could take care of my kids for at least one evening.
    • Twilight Sparkle. She seems like the responsible type, and her vast knowledge would make her a worthy candidate for my babysitter.
    • Applejack. Living at Sweet Apple Acres with her family has provided her with more than enough insight to handle one simple babysitting job.
    • Rainbow Dash. Her element of harmony is loyalty, so I'm sure she'd do whatever it took to take care of my child if she knew it meant a lot to me.
    • I trust all of them!
    • I'd prefer an actual human being to take care of my kid. I don't trust any of these ponies.

I'm sure that most of us here don't have children of our own yet, but hypothetically, if you did have children, and the mane 6 actually existed in the real world:

Would you trust a member of the mane 6 to take care of your children (or child) for one evening?

Are there certain ponies you would trust more than others to handle the task?

Edited by jackleapp81

Applejack.

I consider Applejack and Twilight Sparkle to be the most mature out of all the Mane 6, but Applejack is more family-oriented between them. I assume she'd know how to babysit a child based on how she treats Apple Bloom. So, I'd go with Applejack.

• Brohoof 6

I would trust Applejack to babysit for my kids because, she knows how to take care of kids in her own way just like the other five do. But, I prefer AJ's method of taking care of kids. Maybe, Twilight and Rarity too also Fluttershy if possible.

Edited by Scootalove
  • Brohoof 3

To the people who say Fluttershy: don't you remember when she took care of the Cutie Mark Crusaders?

Personally, I'd love if Applejack took care of them. She's down to earth and seems the most motherly out of the six. She's also very responsible.

• Brohoof 4

Applejack and Twilight, Applejack is the most family oriented and has taken years of experience taking care of her younger sister. Twilight may have anal retentiveness and OCD but she has shown to be responsible and level headed most of the time and has helped to raise Spike and still acts as both a sister and mother figure to him.

• Brohoof 3

I would want Twilight to baby sit my kids. Just look at her. She was foal-sat by a princess, and she became a princess. Why wouldn't I want the same chance for my kids? Pinkie would probably do a good job too, but although the kids might be safe and secure, who knows what mayhem would result!

I'd trust Applejack, Twilight and Dash the most.  I think Fluttershy is too sensitive and wouldn't know when to tell them "no", Rarity might be could, but at the same time, I can imagine her ignoring them and doing something else and Pinkie, even though she's done that before, might mess up.

Applejack. 

When you think about it, she's really like a mother/older sister of the group. She's mature and responsible. I'm sure that she knows how to take care of a child, she probably often had to spend time with Apple Bloom, when she was little. Their relationship is really strong and I think that in some way AJ is like a mother figure for Apple Bloom. Also, she's usually really patient and knows when to say 'no' (something I can't say about Fluttershy). My second choice would be Twilight or Pinkie, though Twilight would probably freak out a little at the beginning. Rarity, as a older sister, probably knows how to take care of a child, too :)

• Brohoof 4

Well considering that both Pinkie and Fluttershy have babysat before, Twilight has a baby dragon, and Applejack and Rarity have little sisters, I would say almost all of them. Rainbow Dash is the only one I'd question though.

On second thought all of them since Rainbow Dash does seem to be good with kids.

Edited by ChikoritaBrony

Rainbow Dash would be scared at the beginning, but I think that after some time she could start to love it :) She has a softer side and acts like a good older sister and great role model for Scootaloo. She can be a little harsh, but she's actually the really caring pony. 

But still, AJ would be the best to take a responsibility like this. 

Edited by Anilewe
  • Brohoof 1

I'd like Bulk Biceps to babysit my kids, on the grounds that I want my kids to be weightlifters and wrestlers. B)

Actually, Pinkie Pie will do just fine. My kids most likely will not be as chaotic as Pumpkin Cake and Pound Cake.

Twilight would be my top choice. She seems knowledgeable about different things and has had a babysitter before. So she would know what to do and would know how to handle it.

Applejack would be number 2. Very responsible, know's how to cook health foods, not sure if she would be to strict, but I could see her doing a good job.

Pinkie Pie would be number 3. Very fun, positive, and seeing she could handle Pound and Pumpkin, she could take on real kids.

As for Fluttershy, Rarity, and Rainbow Dash, I would not even call them. Just give up on my night plans.

FS- As, Stare Master, showed us she can't handle kids well unless they are put in a situation that they almost die. Besides begging a push-over.

Rarity- Does not seem like wanting to do the dirty stuff of caring for kids.

Rainbow Dash- Would most likely do to many dangerous thing that only she would like and does not think things throw.

• Brohoof 1

She would die for them.

On second thought, I want Prince to babysit my kids. Fluttershy may die for them, but would she change her name into an unpronounceable symbol for them?

Highly doubtful. :okiedokielokie:

• Brohoof 2