RainDash S. Dragon

Do you look younger or older then you really are?

For me, most people think I'm much older than I actually am. I'm 14 but most people say I'm like 18

How about you guys?

People think that I look and sound a little younger than I am. I have to keep telling people I am 14 years old.

(edited)

In person, I've had people ask me what college I'm currently attending. This has been going on for about three years now. I'm seventeen. I've been offered beer at family reunions and stuff because my extended family thinks I'm much older.

Online, I had a guy ask me where I got my arts degree. That was about two years ago. 

EDIT: This was my 1,200th post. Yay.  :wub:

Edited by Kolth

I'm 20 and I still can't buy beer without passport (I drinks beer few times in year, only in big holidays). People thinks that I'm 15 years old. Damn I guess I'm too sexy...

I'm 18, but look 15. Apparently I have "good genes". It's embarrassing.

In my freshman year of high school, a lot of my classmates tell me that I looked like I was 13 back then. Now, I look like I'm 14.

I look a lot younger than I actually am and I HATE it. I'm 21, but I look probably about 4 years younger than that.

I had someone come to me on the street once and ask me if I could recommend a good bar. I was 16 at the time. :blush:  

LOOK HOW SHORT I AM.

I'M 4 FT 10.

ughhhhhhh I'M 18 AND PEOPLE ASK IF I'M IN MIDDLE SCHOOL ALL THE TIME FMLpost-650-0-27433200-1390787041_thumb.jpg

One time a guy at a barber shop guessed I was 9 years old. I was in my mid-teens at the time. 

Since then nobody has bothered to comment on my appearance, so I can't tell if I've held on to my apparently youthful looks.

(edited)

I think most people think I'm older then 16 when they see me :P

but yeah, I didn't really expect anything else when you're 6'3 XD

Edited by Wayzer

Generally people seem to think I'm a year or so younger than I actually am.

For most of my life people have mistaken me for being older than I really am and much of that has to do with the fact that since late elementary school I was much taller and larger than most of my peers. Now that I am 28 oddly enough I run into some people who think I am younger than I actually am which I have to say is unexpected.

Younger. I've had people say i could pass for 16/17 when I'm actually 21. Only really bugs me when people take longer than they should checking my ID whenever I order drinks, and I'm afraid someday someone's going to try and kick me out for having a "clearly fake ID". 

I look old as crap, apparently.

I'm 13, people say I look 18-20.

Usually people say I look older than I am, especially when I grow out my beard. I'm 16 but some people think I look likeI'm in my 20's.

(edited)

I'm 21 and look like I'm possibly around 27-29. It's mostly because of my beard; if I didn't have it, I'd estimate that I'd look around 17-18ish. Having glasses may also push the "appeared age" further as well, but I don't know for certain.

Edited by Celtore

Badges

I am 18 and I usually have these crazy sideburns that would make me look around 20-21, but with a haircut, I guess 15-16.

(edited)

When I was 13, people thought I was 17-18.

I'm 23 now, and... people still think I'm 17-18.

Wait... Am I immortal?

Edited by Anti-Villain

(edited)

Something was here. Something was here. Something was here. 

Edited by NONAME

Younger. I've had people say i could pass for 16/17 when I'm actually 21. Only really bugs me when people take longer than they should checking my ID whenever I order drinks, and I'm afraid someday someone's going to try and kick me out for having a "clearly fake ID". 

Lol yeah.I am 22 but usually I get that I look 18.

I totally agree with the annoyance of people taking longer than they should checking my ID.. -_-

I JUST WANT MY BEER DANGITTT. 

>______>

le' me.

Chelsea_zpsd794b11a.jpg