Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you look younger or older then you really are?

Seaweed-Headed Dragon

People have been saying I'm in my 20s for a long time now(I'm 16). Usually it's the height (6'7) combined with the constant stubble. 

Edited by Brosparkles

I look a lot younger than I actually am and I HATE it. I'm 21, but I look probably about 4 years younger than that.

Same here. >_>  I can't stand when people say I don't look my age.  Sometimes people say I look 12, sometimes I get 14/15, either way it's annoying since I'm 18.

People tend to think that I'm much younger than I am. Like they think I'm 16 - 18 generally. I even got asked if I needed a kid's menu a few years ago (where the oldest age for them was 11. o.o).

I really don't understand this one because when I look in the mirror I don't see it... All I see is me aging faster due to the stress of the last several years. D:

Yeah, I get the same thing. :/

On a number of occasions when I wear my VCU Engineering Hoodie I have been asked if I went to VCU (College btw), so evidently I look a bit like a college student. 

I'm 17, so I would image most people think I am a bit older. On formal occasions I have been mistaken to be older due to my good manners.

• Brohoof 2

Aside form being only about 5ft 4in...

I'm 21 and have this weird "in between" thing. I look like I'm in my late 20s because I have bit of Johnny Depp beard going on(but maybe a little thicker and more cleaned up), but I grew it because I look like like a really dorky 13-14 year old when clean shaven(and my face looks fatter with no hair). My long hair probably tends to eschew things to because that style choice isn't really popular with my generation and being clean cut seems to in now.  

Edited by Shoboni

People always think I'm about 19 or 20. Maybe because I can't grow a beard to save my life? Maybe because everyone I work with smokes and drinks heavily to deal with stress so they look 5-10 years older and I watch a tv show instead? Whatever the reason, very few people think I'm 23.

When I was a teen, people always thought I was older. Now it's the opposite, I guess I hung onto my youth! Haven't had anyone actually take a guess in a while, but judging by the guys in their early twenties always asking me out because they think we're the same age, I'd guess around that number. 

I look much younger than what age I really am. People confuse me to be around 10-14 years of age when I am actually a 21 guy in college. It has to do with my height ( I am 5'0" or 152cm for my non-american friends ) and total asian baby face. No girl would ever take me seriously if I asked one at my age out on a date...*sigh* Thems the breaks.

• Brohoof 3

A lot of people say I look and sound much older than I really am. I could easily pass for 17, 18 in a photo, and in my 20's provided my face isn't showing. I'm the size of a full grown man now.

I'm starting to get really annoyed about how young I look. I saw a bunch of highschoolers today, and they friggin' look older than me, and I'm friggin' 21, it's so stupid. I just want to look my own age...

• Brohoof 1