RainDash S. Dragon

Do you look younger or older then you really are?

I don't know about looks, but when I tell people that I'm 16, some of them tell me that I sound like I'm in my mid-20s.

People say I look a lot older than I really am (I'm 18). One person said I look 20 and another said I look 22.

Edited by Sommar

Errghh this I am 21 and people often say I look younger than that and it brothers me. Why does it bother me I really don't know why but I have on certain occasions have had others say I look my age. Besides that is something I refrain from asking others about their age that is. I never ask people that myself.

It doesn't happen often, but in some occasions, I've surprised some people that I'm older than I look, heck, some of them studied with my younger brother and they thought I was the younger :lol:  

I have had no one say I was older than I look, only younger X3

I'm 18, but I feel I look a little- just a little- older... partly because I don't wear clothes that an average 18-year old would, but also because I feel distant from my age group in almost every other regard too. I also have times where I think I look younger, however, which is usually when I laugh or smile. :catface:

I am 24 some people think i am 18-19. it's weird

I normally look like my age, except when my beard is too long, in that case I look older.

I am 16 (17 in October, woop woop!), and can usually pass as 18 to early 20s. I know other kids have thought I was a teacher before on many occasions and have also been mistaken for a senior in school.

I am 14 but I look older than I am, people often think I am 16-17  :catface:

I can admit that I look a lot younger than I already appear. Some people think I'm still in high school when I haven't been there for years.

I'm nearly 18.... I look 20 when I have my facial hair... as of now without it people say I look younger

Badges

My sister is six years older than me and 5 inches shorter, but people still think we're twins. Also, I was offered to sit in the lounge at a restaurant once, even though I'm a minor. They didn't even ask for ID, they just asked if I wanted to sit there. :o

A little older. I've been mistaken for 18 both off and online :P

Considering the fact that older people think that I'm 13 when I'm actually 16 about to be 17 this year..well I would dare to say that I think I look younger xD

Older. Im sixteen and got asked if i would like to participate in a survey for 21 year olds. I also got asked if i was interested in entering a nightclub as i looked 24 to the promoter/bouncer outside

I'm currently 17, but people often think I'm a few years older. This has been happening since I was about 15. I have facial hair now, so I wouldn't be surprised if someone thought I was at least ten years older than my real age.

I've been told I look older than I really am due to my height (I'm only 16).

It varies. Some people think I look younger, but most guess older or spot on. When my hair is shorter I do tend to look older.

I'm 31 and I get mistaken for being younger all the time. I mostly get people thinking I'm 17-19, still in high school, or about to graduate high school. I don't mind it too much but it does happen often enough it can be annoying at times. I also notice people tend to talk to me a bit nicer because they think I'm younger as well.

Edited by Seeker Dragonheart

People say that I look like I'm in my 20s

(Probably because I have lots of body and bit of facial hair)

At the time this is being post, I am one day until I turn 18 years old, and honestly I can say that I really look younger than what I should. I look like a 15,16 years old guy when beardless but a bit older when I have a beard

Even though I'm 16, I have been told that I look a lot younger. But if you were to talk to me online -- without knowing my age -- you would swear that I was in my earlier twenties. :lol: I'm just an "old soul." I relate to adults, probably easier than those my same age.That's not to say I don't relate to people my age; I can be friends with anyone. But being friends with people significantly older than me has always been as long as I can remember. Even when I was in the first grade (fresh out of kindergarten), I was friends with fourth graders (no joke!) as well as with other first graders! :P

Edited by RainbowJaxs16

I'm 21 but I think I look like I'm 17 or 18.

When I was a senior in high school, I had someone ask me if I was a freshman, so yeah...

Edited by Admiral Regulus