Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you look younger or older then you really are?

Seaweed-Headed Dragon

I have a hard time judging myself, so I can't really say how accurate I think other people's perceptions are. However, people tend to think I'm younger than I am. Not by a lot, maybe, like, 5 years. I'm in my late 20s, but people think I'm in my early 20s.

I'm 19 and i'm normal height i guess i'm around 5'9 I still have a baby face, but now that I have facial hair, people say I look my age now which is fine with me :)

(edited)

Yeah, most people mistake me for being around 16-18, though I'm actually 13. Maybe It's my "early" deep voice. Or the beard. Or the fact that i look like a gorilla under my shirt. Could be any of those.

Edited by Lord Bradley

Younger apparently, a lot of people think I'm about 20 but I'm actually 26, last year someone thought I was 17/18 when I was 25.

I can't see it myself, but then I know my age, I guess it's a good thing not to look old though.

Younger, most of the time. Frequently mistaken for being about 16 when I've got a fresh haircut and I shave like I should. If I let myself go, I can be mistaken for being much older than I am. Right now I look my age.

• Brohoof 1

I look much younger than I am. I'm a 25 year old woman, but I've gotten carded for rated R movies recently. People look at my ID for a verrrryyyyy long time when I buy alcohol. Also, I teach at a middle school, and I frequently get mistaken for a student without my ID badge. I'm just short (5'0") and have a baby face; it can't be helped I guess. :P

(edited)

When I was younger, people used to think I was much older than I really was. Now though...it's still the same. I'm 20, but people think I'm 28.

What?

Edited by Smarts

Well last year all of the juniors dressed up for school and a lunch lady asked, confused, "What grade are you in?" ... "Oh I thought you were in 8th grade." 

No, I don't look my age. But, I figure, when I get to be older this will be a good thing. I can keep my youthful appearance when I get older.

So next year when I graduate high school students will be surprised that I am not, actually, a freshmen. 

Under 16 and I've received confused comments of people telling me they said I look like a short 18-21 year old. Literally one time a guy was hitting on me when I was at Walmart and my dad started making fun of me while we were there. I told him "I'm [how old I was] creep!" and he just gave me a weird look and walked away. My dad stopped laughing as I repeatedly punched him in the arm and he went back to laughing again.

Give me one reason why I shouldn't move out. ONE REASON.

• Brohoof 3