RainDash S. Dragon

Do you look younger or older then you really are?

I have been told multiple times that I look younger than I actually am. I am 20 and as of recently, multiple people have told me that I look 16. I guess looking younger than I actually am is a great thing.

Hm, hard to say. No one has ever asked about my age, except for this four year old who thought I was much much older.

I'm 18, and people keep saying I look 16 so, I look two years younger than I do.  :lol:

Edited by SirDashy

For years, people have thought I was much older than my true age. Now, I am 15, but it's not uncommon for people to mistake me for a grown man.

People have mistaken me for a 5th grader.

IM IN 9TH GRADE WTF

I'm short. Simple as that.

Edited by Stephen Colbert

I have gotten people asking me how old I am, I tend to look older although I think that's because of the neck-beard that's growing. 

Edited by chirox the pony

I'm 20 but I've been told I look younger than 18. I guess the fact that I still don't live alone and can't drive doesn't help that.

I've had someone at EB Games ask my grandmother if it's ok with her that I buy a Mature-rated game. I'm just like "excuse me sir I can make my own video game related decisions thank you very much. "

I've also had to show ID for buying M-rated games. I mean, I get it, but do I really look that young?

I've been told I look younger than I am. I'm 25 (as of tomorrow)

The other day I got mistaken as a kid ten and younger at a restaurant. I'm eighteen.
We (the waiter and my family) laughed about it, and they gave me a kid menu as a joke. I colored the entire time.

Unlike certin princesses, time has not been kind to me

I'm 14 but I can pass as 15-16. Some people have even been surprised about my age.

I look much younger than what age I really am. People confuse me to be around 10-14 years of age when I am actually a 21 guy in college. It has to do with my height ( I am 5'0" or 152cm for my non-american friends ) and total asian baby face. No girl would ever take me seriously if I asked one at my age out on a date...*sigh* Thems the breaks.

Heh, same problem here. I'm 21, half Asian, but people have guessed I'm about 15-16. Doesn't help that I'm incapable of growing a beard.

I don't let it bother me, though, because chances are I'll still look decent when I'm older  :comeatus:

Eeyup! I am 15, and people often say that I look like I'm 16, and I agree with them. I actually do look like I'm 16. People also commented that I looked 16 when I was 14 ^^.

Older definitely.

I've received many comments saying that I can pass out for at least 11 years older than my actual age. It probably has to do with the facial hair, to be perfectly honest.

Edited by Cash In

Badges

I like to think I look younger than I am.

Younger, I got Baby Face Syndrome and I am pretty short. I'm 20 now, but so many people have told me I look 12-15. Even my mum admits I look very young... that was a devastating day for me, lol

Badges

I honestly don't know. Y'all will have to vouch for that. :laugh:

Badges

Some people have told me before that I look younger than my 21 years of age before. Though I'm a bad judge of age, I suppose I do.

Lets just say, I aged well. 

Badges

I look a lot younger than I actually am.

Badges

I look younger physically, but mentally, I feel way older

If I'm completely and freshly shaved, I probably look younger than I am. I get carded when I buy adult beverages but I don't take that as a sign of anything though. :p

I remember when I was about 10, people thought I looked older than I was.

Now, if I wear make up, I look my age (Maybe a year or 2 older) which is 18. Without it though, I was asked to show ID to buy a rated 15 movie

I'm 20, I think I look younger than this for some people^^