Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you look younger or older then you really are?

Seaweed-Headed Dragon

I'm 22 but most strangers assume I'm 12-15. When buying alcohol, cashiers double take and look extremely concerned until they've seen my ID. I've had a car salesman laugh at me when I told him I was looking to buy a car, once. 

• Brohoof 2

It's funny, when I was a teen, people would mistake me for a college student, doesn't really help that my mom always took me to her college when she had some errand to run or group meeting but now that I'm in my late 20's people think I'm a teen.  Someone at work called me a "literal child" at work because she thought I was 18.  I'll grow into my age one of these days, I promise!!!

• Brohoof 1

I've been told I look more mature with facial hair, but as soon as I shave it off, I'm ten years younger. It doesn't help I have to shave it at least once a month

• Brohoof 1

I still look like a teen (I'm 30) and my height doesn't help either.  I stand 5'2" still, just as I did years ago in High School.  I get a kick out of it when people ask me about school.  "I'm 30."  "NO WAY!"  My favorite is asking those in theme parks, they always guess wrong xD

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

People often seem to think I look younger than I am. I remember at my old job, when I told people I was 19, they said I looked like I should still be a high school student. :P I'm 21 now, but I don't know if I look any older. No one's told me how old I look for a while.

• Brohoof 1

At 21, I'm at the point where I've definitely shed the brightness of youth, which I see even in pictures from senior year of HS, but won't show signs of aging for a few more years h; I'm in my prime. I have a substantial beard and mustache, but they always ask for my ID. So I think I look exactly my age. Especially because the minimally groomed facial hair is a standard look for my age.

• Brohoof 1

• 7 months later...