Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you look younger or older then you really are?

Seaweed-Headed Dragon

• 1 month later...

People mistake me for being my dad's grandchild all the time. What does that tell you? :ButtercupLaugh: I mean yeah, he's like 55, but still.

I'd say I either look a few years younger than my real age when I'm shaven. Maybe look around 17, IMHO. I could pass for a bitsy. :P

Edited by Dustlicious2020
  • Brohoof 2

6 hours ago, Osoka_Topez said:

l looked older when l was younger age, but now l look younger as l'm older.

This. Same for me as well. :)

They usually didn't ask for my idendity card when I was younger. But started asking for it in my early 20ths. A nice compliment nonetheless. :fluttershy:

39 minutes ago, Cocokoru said:

This. Same for me as well. :)

They usually didn't ask for my idendity card when I was younger. But started asking for it in my early 20ths. A nice compliment nonetheless. :fluttershy:

it is good that you look younger than your age because that means you won't look bad when your old

• Brohoof 1

I'm close to 21, but so many people tell me I look 15. A while back, I got a free kid's ticket because they thought I was 12. Didn't say anything about it lol

But I've also been told once I look 40, so I'm not sure if the young look will last long unfortunately 

I've had the most mixed up responses from people when it comes down to that one. i have people who think im way younger than i am, and others that think im way older. It's just weird. Like one or potentially more have said before. it seems that when i was younger i looked older and now that im older i look younger. It's a funny event. Not one that i hate mind you. So long as i look legal im good with either way haha.

I look about 15 or 16 (so about my age)

On 1/5/2020 at 10:14 AM, Lucky Bolt said:

Literally EVERYONE tells me I look 13-15. I’m like, no, I’m legal. Surprise! :Daydreaming::laugh:

you look younger than you are, but you look a bit older than me (so about ~16 or 17)

• Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...

im in my mid 20s I got stopped by a security guard at a mall this year pre quarantine  because she thought I was 17 and had to be over 18 to walk around without adult supervision it wasn't in a good neighborhood so I understand it but haha ill take 8 years younger!

Everyone's always told me i look younger than i am and that my younger brother looks way older than me. I'm 24 but people tend to think i look like I'm around 18 to 20. When i first legally purchased alcohol i got laughed at by the cashier.

i think i look about my age (fourteen). i definitely don't look younger, but nobody in their right mind would say i looked any older than sixteen

i used to look way older than i was back when i was ten to twelve years old, though. when i was eleven years old (still in primary school, which is Britain's - and some other countries' - equivalent to elementary school) i was 5'9, a size ten and had an obvious moustache (which looked me look like a fucking offender lmao. good thing i shaved it off about once i transitioned to secondary school)