Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ew, gross!

~Sugar Sprinkles~

I told my parents how nice my breakfast was this morning, I ate cereal and re-heated Spaghetti Bolognese that I found in the fridge that I thought didn't get eaten last night. My dad asked me if it was the Spaghetti in the bowl or the container that I ate and when I told him it was the bowl he explained that that was actually my younger brothers and sisters leftovers they didn't eat. He had planned to give it to the dog but never got around to it haha. Kind of gross knowing I ate something that my younger brother and 5 year-old sister were playing with the night before.

:eww:

• Brohoof 1

I told my parents how nice my breakfast was this morning, I ate cereal and re-heated Spaghetti Bolognese that I found in the fridge that I thought didn't get eaten last night. My dad asked me if it was the Spaghetti in the bowl or the container that I ate and when I told him it was the bowl he explained that that was actually my younger brothers and sisters leftovers they didn't eat. He had planned to give it to the dog but never got around to it haha. Kind of gross knowing I ate something that my younger brother and 5 year-old sister were playing with the night before.

:eww:

I Don't know what to say...Other then, I think we need to start getting you to record your life....You would become famous!

well i have some stories that might fall under this category

This one was on purpose

i was on a school excursion and we were going to go bush walking so we went to the place we were going to walk (i was in year 9 [i live in australia] so excuse my child like behaviour) anyway i was walking through the bush with a couple of friends because we had split into groups to bushwalk and so we were walking along a path and because i was the only one that knew the area well they were following me and so we were walking along and then i wanted to scare one of my friends who was scared of bugs we stopped to rest and why they were sitting there i snuck up behind one of my friends and tried to scare by tapping them on the shoulder and eating a bug at the same time (it was a witchetty grub so it wasn't poisonous[it worked to btw i've never seen someone run as fast as he did before]) 

Unintentional

i was about 7 i think when this happened well one day i had woken up and i was starving it was around about 12ish and i saw some cake on the bench just sitting there so i grabbed a piece it turned out the whole slice was mouldy and i had eaten the whole slice before i was told that (i drank so much water i almost drowned myself[best baby sitter = my sister *sarcasm*])

Sorta my Fault

i left a cookie on a window sill in my room so the next day i was hungry and i saw the cookie i grabbed it and took a giant bite of it the bottom of it was just covered in ants (i felt ants squirming in my throat i felt them move in my throat it was disgusting so now i always go sailor style with biscuits or cookies [tap them against a hard surface to see if bugs are in it]

• Brohoof 1

I don't remember encountering any odd things eaten, but I do remember seeing food for less trying to sell an incredibly moldy pack of meat. Nearly barfed just looking at it

I took a bite out of some spoiled beef and I can't even begin to describe the taste of it, horrible dosen't do it justice and I am really really happy that I didn't get sick from that.

Wait until you find a maggot in a pack of saltines.

I also used to live in a house that was infested with lady bugs and box-elder bugs during the summer and we'd find them in drinks constantly. Sucking a bug through a straw isn't fun. 

I ate dog once. Didn't find out till after I ate it, what it actually was.

Wasn't bad, actually, with hot sauce.

...  This is a joke, right? ._.

On topic, I can't recall anything that ever happened like that.  My friend sent me moldy cheese once in the mail (an ongoing inside joke we have).  I obviously didn't it eat though. :P

I once came home and was in the mood for a plain piece of bred. When I took a bite it tasted odd for some reason so after spitting it out and looking at it. It had white mold on it. I threw the bag away after and ate cup of ramen

couple weeks ago bought a sandwich from a convenience store, there was some blood on it. one time we ordered a takeaway and when my brother took the skin off some chicken the chicken was uncooked. my friend bought a milkshake from the school dining hall thingy at he threw it over the floor and it was green (strawberry's aren't green).

... This is a joke, right? ._.

On topic, I can't recall anything that ever happened like that. My friend sent me moldy cheese once in the mail (an ongoing inside joke we have). I obviously didn't it eat though. :P

Nope. I actually ate a considerable amount of dog, haha! If eat it again, too, honestly haha.

What happens in Baghdad, stays in Baghdad, haha!

One time I took at bite off a baby cupcake and ants had gotten on it :(

Plenty of hairs found too :/

From a story that I heard, there was this guy who was drinking a Monster Energy and eating a hot dog when he finally reached the bottom of the Monster Energy he found something. Well, a mouse. :o

• Brohoof 1

I'm really devoted when it comes to eating food, so not only do I eat my food, I often tend to mooch off some of the food my family leaves on their plate at times. Particularly my little sister, who rarely eats much.

One day, I saw my little sister still had some ramen left from her food and wasn't eating anymore, so I picked a few out of the bowl when no one was looking.\

And like five minutes later, I overhear that those were noodles my little sister had actually coughed back up while she was eating.

Needless to say, I'm way more careful with the food I sneak off nowadays.

Edited by SomariFeyWright
  • Brohoof 1

Once I opened an individual pack of "Hostess Ho Hos", and it looked perfectly fine on the outside, but when I took a bite out of it I got the most awful taste in my mouth. I looked at the Ho Ho, and inside there was a space in between the chocolate coating and the cake inside, where there was mold! I spit it all out and washed my mouth out very thoroughly trying to get rid of the awful taste.

0004500000300_500X500.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

From a story that I heard, there was this guy who was drinking a Monster Energy and eating a hot dog when he finally reached the bottom of the Monster Energy he found something. Well, a mouse. :o

Huh? I thought that was a can of mountain dew?