Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Introduction to who I am

Ponyta1314

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: I found out about the forums from a friend who is a Full on Brony.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I went into the fandom about beginning of my 12th grade while finding a SCP MLP mod, after that, I explored some of the fandom until mid 2013.

I know my name and features are similar to something else, but throw those out the window. Where I come from is somewhere where you at least expected. If I remember correctly, I was born and raised in the place mostly call "The Lost World". For me, I used to call it home before all the wars started out. I was chosen, along side with my sister. We traveled to Equestria to find new chances of life here. My sister found a place in Canterlot where she studied with Celestia. For me, I went to Everfree Forest, not my smartest move, but it works for the time being. I haven't received ay contact of my sister for 4 years. I stay in a secret but peaceful section of the forest where I'm currently staying until I find any pony with a great place. I forgot to mention my name...

My name is Ponyta.

• Brohoof 1

Why hello there! I would go along with the whole being a pony thing but my roleplay skills have slipped over the years, but I can tell you'll fit right into the roleplay section. Welcome to the herd and you gotta love SCP pony mod  ;) Hope you have fun!