Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Diamond Tiara & Silver Spoon

dedacct6

Why do bronies think these two are worst pony? :(

Next to Trixie, they're my favorite antagonists, Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon :umad:

post-15561-0-41294100-1390860972_thumb.jpg

post-15561-0-66957000-1390860985_thumb.jpg

Hope you like them, please reply and tell be what you think, sorry I haven't posted in a while, I was busy.

post-15561-0-64523800-1390860999_thumb.jpg

Edited by Pelate
  • Brohoof 1

I have little against Silver Spoon, she's merely a follower that will hopefully one day learn better, also known as a redeemable character.

Diamond Tiara on the other hand has proven, especially in Flight to the Finish, that she is irredeemable.  Making fun of a disability?!  Seriously?!  What's worse this is the second time, in Ponyville Confidential this fact was used as blackmail!  Dear Celestia she's a monster!

• Brohoof 3

I have nothing against cute little Silver Spoon. She just follows Diamond Tiara around for her own protection. She kind of reminds me of an old friend of mine who did the same thing.

As for Diamond Tiara... she's just spoiled rotten. She only cares about herself and belittling others. It makes her feel better to make others feel less important. She is a bit of a bitch, but I don't think she's irredeemable.

• Brohoof 2

I have nothing against cute little Silver Spoon. She just follows Diamond Tiara around for her own protection. She kind of reminds me of an old friend of mine who did the same thing.

As for Diamond Tiara... she's just spoiled rotten. She only cares about herself and belittling others. It makes her feel better to make others feel less important. She is a bit of a bitch, but I don't think she's irredeemable.

I agree, Silver Spoon us much more likable.

but I still like Diamond Tiara as an antagonist.

I love Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon. Those two are just so awesome!! :wub: And bronies mostly are just jealous of how great they are.

131239278755.png

Oh, and those line drawings are great. :D Please continue drawing those two amazing ponies! Bump, bump, sugar lump rump!! :lol: ;)

Edited by broniesvote4Twiley
  • Brohoof 1

I love Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon. Those two are just so awesome!! :wub: And bronies mostly are just jealous of how great they are.

img-2246905-1-131239278755.png

Oh, and those line drawings are great. :D Please continue drawing those two amazing ponies! Bump, bump, sugar lump rump!! :lol: ;)

Aren't they :D I suddenly like them even more :wub: