Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Podcasting Ponies? Blogging Ponies? Where are you?

lavender_rhyme

I am a geek girl blogger and podcaster it is what I do now professionally even though I don't get paid for it in the typical ways. I was curious if there are any other geek girl bloggers or podcasters out there? You don't have to do it professionally but if you have a blog or a podcast I would love to know so we can share stories. I love being involved in geek culture fandom it is one of my favorite things. Being able to write about it is awesome but so is being able to talk about it on my podcasts.

I hope there are some more geeky ponies out there that do this stuff. Even if you don't and it interests you at all comment back I would love to chat

~Lavender Rhyme

Sorry for waiting so long in between posts. My blog is all about my life. My daily struggles dumb choices, What I have acomplished, what I hope to one day acomplish. Stuff like that :) Well, I have a youtube chanel, So far there are just 3 songs that I sang. I am going to add short video entries about my pinatas what I make and what I do ect. As well as my cat, she is the most entertaining thing and I think people should want to see her. xD

What do you do? Blogs or podcast wise?

I am geek girl blogger. I run my own site where I talk all about anything geeky that I love. One day it's MLP and the next it's Disney or Star Wars who knows! I cover a lot of Star Wars as that is my number one passion. I also do movie, comic, book and toy reviews.

My podcasts are all Star Wars related but I guest on a ton of other geek podcasts. I would love to do some MLP related podcast stuff. I have a you tube channel for a fangirl chat show I do we just did a man of steel review.

I also write for two Star Wars sites where I am a staff writer and reporter. It's a fun world and I want to get Into the MLP version of my Star Wars world if there is one out there.

You tube channels are fun. Keep up the good work blogging it's awesome to meet a fellow blogger. Would love to keep chatting on this topic and maybe we can find more of us in here.

• Brohoof 1

I just blog about ponies, the show itself, and I review episodes.

Awesome what is your site. I am posting some comic reviews soon and will be starting to do episode reviews as well! So glad to meet you. I would love to actually discuss episodes with someone! Keep sharing your blogging love we need to find more of us

I am geek girl blogger. I run my own site where I talk all about anything geeky that I love. One day it's MLP and the next it's Disney or Star Wars who knows! I cover a lot of Star Wars as that is my number one passion. I also do movie, comic, book and toy reviews.

My podcasts are all Star Wars related but I guest on a ton of other geek podcasts. I would love to do some MLP related podcast stuff. I have a you tube channel for a fangirl chat show I do we just did a man of steel review.

I also write for two Star Wars sites where I am a staff writer and reporter. It's a fun world and I want to get Into the MLP version of my Star Wars world if there is one out there.

You tube channels are fun. Keep up the good work blogging it's awesome to meet a fellow blogger. Would love to keep chatting on this topic and maybe we can find more of us in here.

If it's all right I would love to add you as a friend :D

Awesome what is your site. I am posting some comic reviews soon and will be starting to do episode reviews as well! So glad to meet you. I would love to actually discuss episodes with someone! Keep sharing your blogging love we need to find more of us

I forgot to explain, I don't have my own site. I review episodes on this site, to show how I feel about episodes.