Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

10 facts about your room

~Sugar Sprinkles~

1. It's covered in hearts. I love almost anything with hearts on it, so seeing them as my decorations makes me feel more at ease.
2. I have a lot of Disney-orientated decorations, including (completed/framed) puzzles, poster, pictures, etc..
3. Its natural state is to be a dump, but i've managed to keep it clean the last few weeks.

4. I'm still in the room that I grew up in.
5. The doorknob on my door is broken, x.x . If I shut my door all the way, it can be really hard to get it open again.
6. It has some pieces of old furniture, like one of those circular (moon?) chairs.
7. I have two bookshelves and another shelf that has some books on it, but it mostly has other things on it.
8. I have two Precure wallscrolls and one Hyperdimension Neptunia wallscroll hanging up.
9. The are plushies all around my room. I like collecting plushies, and while most of them are on my bed, I couldn't possibly fit them all on it, x.x
10. I have a lamp with Frozen characters on it, but I almost never remember to use it... Instead, I tend to keep the light on my ceiling fan on.

1. It's gray

2. the window have grids

3. I need to split with my sister

4. On the side of my bed has a old TV

5. Under my bed has my PS3

6. On the side of my old TV has my computer

7. It is dark during the entire day (no matter if i open the window)

8. My bed have a hard mattress

9. the ground is white with gray details

10. I don't like my bedroom 

• 4 years later...

1. This one would really piss off a family member of mine due to a fear of spiders. However a non poisonous spider has made itself a home in a corner. I'm just leaving it. He's now my little buddy.
2. My closet is not big enough for all of my boots. So I have them all lined up against the wall.
3. The walls are purple
4. I have two blankets on my bed of the Egyptian god Anubis that I got off of etsy. The art design is really cool.
5. I have a stack of hats on a shelf. I have a lot of hats.
6. I've got a...20 year leopard gecko in a cage. Named Aragorn after LOTR. 
7. I've got a lot of mythology statues in my room.
8. There's a big tree outside my bedroom window. I can never see it but an owl hangs out there and makes noise randomly throughout the night. Sometimes scaring the daylights out of me lol.
9. Theres a spot on the floor where I accidentally got red candle wax on the floor. It uh didn't fully come off the carpet. 
10. I have four dream catchers hanging up. One my grandfather bought me, one my grandfather made for me, one somebody pretty cool made that I bought and the other I bought cause it was pretty.