Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Last time you cried?

Gravelord Neat-O

okay, i know this topic might sound stupid, but when was the last time you cried? i mean like a serious sadness cry, a cry that meant everything? i honestly can't remember. and if i made you remember something sad and made you sad again, i apologize.

Edited by PringlesShy

About 30 minutes ago and 30 minutes before that and 30 minutes before that etc, for the most part of my life.

I secretly cry many times a day because I feel that I'm a failure to my lord and savior.

Although I know that he loves me, he built me like a machine for some reason or another and I waste it away on turning myself into a weak little girl to escape the dark side of myself.

• Brohoof 1

I'm sorry to be incredibly depressing, but my grandfather's funeral. I had handled his passing fairly well up until then, but it was an open casket and I couldnt help it when I saw him.

I rarely cry, but last times I did where:

1-Happiness for the season 3 finalle

2-Sadness, Castlevania Mirror of Fate ending, Gabriel Belmont's last lines made me cry....... alot "Live.... live, my son" :( 

When I almost committed suicide. It was an extremely depressing time. The time bronydom saved my life. I applied ponies to it all and I became the happiest I have been in years. If there has to be literal tears.

If not, when Battlefield 4 didn't work on my PC... That was miserable.

Edited by Twilight Sniper

The last time I really cried was probably just one of those days where everything goes wrong. School sucks, you get home and your parents yell at you, you have a ton of stuff to do and it feels like you have no time to do it.

• Brohoof 4

Yesterday I had one of my fits were I could no longer enjoy anything. Found myself in my bed analyzing my entire life and coming to the conclusion that I'm hopelessly childish and unable to cope with adult responsibilities and that one day I'd die alone in some alleyway, face down in a puddle of my own vomit. I wept.

Then this morning I woke up and wondered what the hell all that angst was about.

Edited by Rudy Redlin
  • Brohoof 3

I remember reading a fanfic about Rainbow Dash's mom dying of cancer. Then that somehow sparked memories of how my aunt passed away. That was like the first time I cried in five years, so it meant a lot.

Before then, that one moment in Mystery Dongeon: Explorers of Time made burst into tears.

Recent, all too recent, my family is cynical and my new job gives me stress, neither of my parents will listen to my anguish. I want to earn enough and go far away, putting much distance between me and the source of my torment, it seems like my family has gotten more habitually eccentric and avaricious, it has been that way since I left for the navy, now it's worse, just when I need a human moment, they leave me undone to my fate, and tell me I have no reason to be sad. While I may earn plenty of money, I would give it up if it means finding human connection, which is why I want to leave my native soil, I said it before and I'll say it again, I am happy to be a brony, and this community give me reason and hope to dream big, I humbly extend my thanks.