Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What song/album are you currently addicted to?

Bucket

The album "Nocturnal" by The Black Dahlia Murder (my favorite band)

The genre is melodic death metal.

But the song on it I'm addicted to would have to be "Climactic Degradation" it's way catchy.

The song:

I'm usually not into music like this, but I just think they're so good and the guys in the band are fun too. Saw them live in November. The lead vocalist, Trevor, smiled at me during the show... I died.

post-23940-0-13775200-1395859241.jpg

• 2 months later...

I am currently addicted to Widek - Outside The Universe. I got this album few days ago, but for me it is pretty much perfect with its soothing atmosphere mixed with heavy guitar riffs and occasional solos provided by guest guitarists. Musicians like Widek make me proud to be Polish, much more interesting music than bands like Behemoth IMO. 

I've been quite addicted to Frank Zappa's works. I've been listening  to him for about 2 years now and have over 28 of his albums on CDs. 

The first album that got me addicted was Joe's Garage Act 1,2, and 3

The most recent album I purchased, I love the lyrics :)

I am really digging Rumours by Fleetwood Mac right now. Most of the songs sound happy and upbeat at first until you actually sit down and listen to it. Then you hear the sound of the personal lives of the band members being utterly obliterated. They all sound fairly upbeat except The Chain. There's no mistaking the anger behind that one: