Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open 1st Alicorn Party hosted by Death

Anon In Equestria

The overlord puts his hand out and rips a portal open and then he turns to face hero

"We better hurry then if it is deaths castle we have to go to if we wait to long death might have recovered and could kill us all if he finds us trespassing in his castle"

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@@Cimarronboy,@, HI!

*I run over to the portal*

What about me and Nightmare? What can we do?

(Yea what can we do)

*Twilight thinks about turning us to stone*

Very funny Twi, very funny

But no, really, what is Death going to do with Nightmare or better yet me!

*Why must it be every party I'm in goes south!?* 

@wolf smith 

"I'll negotiate with death. Twi save the energy til we can spar. For now the bearers and the royals will stay here unless called for. It's safer for them that way,"

@lonewolf1735

"I really gotta study that. If it's death we must face then let him come. Death and are are like old adversaries as we've met plenty of times and yet alive I remain." I said entering the portal.

Edited by Cimarronboy

The overlord stands next to the portal and looked to nightmare moon and her son

"You two better stay here cause if death catches you we won't have bodies to bury once he is done with you"

The overlord stepped into the portal and unsheathed his blade

"I hope you are ready hero this is deaths plane he controls everything in fact he might even know we are here as well so be ready for anything"

@,

Yea I'm not going anywhere

(Yea same now help  me find Discord!)

I'm sure he's around- *Bright flash and Discord shows up*

(*Nightmare walks up and slaps him*)

[Hi what the hell]

(thanks for leave us in the dust)

[Well sorry I just didn't want to get turned to stone!]

(And how dare you leave are poor son for 1000 years!)

[uh..hello I was in stone!]

(OOC, guys I got a cool Rp you might like http://mlpforums.com/topic/87932-our-ocs-on-earth/  Check it out)

@lonewolf1735

"Always am. I've got a nice little space in the duat where I've got enough random stuff collected to pull that I rival pinkies saddle bags. In fact I think I came up with the greatest epic sword three way my arsenal could allow. Perfect for use against death itself almost as perfect as having a song or two to make sure death doesn't make short work of me." I said reaching into the nothingness that disguises the duat. I pulled what looked like two plain swords and a broken pitchfork piece. The two plain swords both had bright double edged blades a centimeter at their thickest, a meter in length. The blades had a mottles color that gave off the sense of an infinite depth. The hilt was made of a plain black material that felt both hard and comfortable. The only thing that made each sword unique was a design on their hilt. One had a hammer on it's hilt and the other an open hand. With a flick of the wrist and a "spsh" sound the pitchfork piece was revealed to be an energy sword. "Strategy at it's best and finest." I said putting the two plain looking sword into sheaths on my back and the energy sword onto a clip on my side. "Now let's go find thee vault of good souls, finalize my equestrian coronation, change my families life, and get your payment.". 

THe overlord starts to walk down a corridor sword in hand

"Well that is smart I'll give you that one but I doubt it will save you from death you need a weapon of legendary status like mine if you wish to harm death"

The overlord stops and smiles behind his mask

"I have a sword that would fit you quite well"

So Twilight tell me, after all this I take you out.

[i don't know you did turn me to stone]

Sorry, but I was evil remember that wasn't me.

(He does have a point Twilight) 

Discord: Wait. Night you like Twilight?

Yea and last I remember she liked me.

[Got a problem Discord?]

No, I just can't believe that my son has found somepony who loves him.

@lonewolf1735

"Sounds like somepony needs to learn some weapon history. Old hammer hilt here is one of twelve swords forged by the god vulcan. Hand hilt is one of it's eleven siblings. Hammer hilt as I call it is actually know as shieldbreaker. Use any weapon against me and that weapon will explode and take the weapon's user to their grave. That is also where it's weakness is. Hand hilt is known as woundhealer. This blade will heal all injuries inflicted upon the user at a pace matching the severity of the wound. It has a second ability where if inserted into the hearts of a couple they will fall instantly and unfailingly in love with eachother. Then there's the energy sword. The weapon itself is a mass produced blade but it's epicness itself is legendary. I've had the fiercest of opponent's surrender at just the appearance and sound of it appearing. What sword did you have in mind for me to wield?"

The overlord heads towards a nearby door

"Oh just a weapon forged for a hero to use and as you can see I'm no hero so it just sits in my armory gathering dust however you are a hero it is the polar opposite of my sword and also bears the name of a god does that ring any bells hero"

@lonewolf1735

"Anything to do with avo?" I asked. "That is one of the few that I never was able to find." "Thinking about stashs I've got to get mine organized when I get back to  carousel. Rare goes down there she'll have a fit." I said sighing, "If any of nights family touches one  hair on her head..." 'Sorry I'm kinda havin emo issues cus of the soul I'm about to deal with. Personal stuff ya know."

The overlord reaches for the door handle and nods

"Yes the sword is called avo's tear one of the only swords to ever match the sword of aeons and I understand your issues I know that pain but I must warn you if this soul is not as good as I hoped I will be forced to raze equestria to the ground and your lady included will be a target I hope you understand that it is just business and also my reputation that I have to keep up its nothing personal"

@lonewolf1735

"Yeah? Tell that one to a mother animal when you get between it's cubs and itself.You threaten her you deal with me. I'll accept your sword but know that it will be used against you should you attempt to even torch one blade of grass in this beautiful plane. I promise you this soul is pure is it sacrificed itself to save others. Had it not I would not have been raised by the most perfect adoptive parents anypony could ask for."

The overlord opens the door and inside the room is a few torture machines

"A touching story and I'm sorry but I will burn your world if this soul is not up to my standards and don't worry I'm sure a good amount of your kind will join the ranks of chaos when they see their god empress hanging from the top of canterlot castle"

The overlord opens a portal and steps threw a couple minuets later he steps back out in a new set of armor and holding both the sword of aeons and avo's tear he closes the portal and hands avo's tear to hero

(OOC:created a oc page for overlord also that's his new armor)

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/overlordwarlord-r5814

@lonewolf1735

" I'd offer my soul but if my theory is correct they're essential to life, am I right? Maybe we should settle this with a wager instead, maybe a simple card game, race, or maybe even a hunting competition. We'd both go at our best and there'd be no end. Armor is a bad idea but for now I'll save that for when and if I need it. Then again knowing how to influence the factors of battle is all the armor I'll need. I appreciate the blade."

The overlord shifts his shoulder plate and laughs

"Did you just say you'd play me for equestrias fate that seems a bit dangerous doesn't it hero what if you lose would I win your ladies hand ha ha rarity always did peak my interest she is a lady of true beauty I'm sure I could treat her to her hearts most deepest desires"

Edited by lonewolf1735

@lonewolf1735

"I wouldn't push THAT line so much. Rare has agreed to become my mate and as such I will do what any male with a mate would. The last pony that tried to take my love ended breaking her heart. I paid him a visit and now he's phobic of both aj and rare. I was only nice because she was the one after him. Had it been the other way around trendyfoot would probably be nothing but articles, images, and a memory.... if not a delicious meal. My MATE WILL NOT BE SOME ANTI in a bet, NO matter how much faith I have in my cards. I only risk equestria because I trust in my deck. If you'd want my heart then you'd have to fight me for it like a gentleman, human to raptor. How soon will we reach the vault, I'm eager to to close a chapter in my life."

The overlord stops and grins under his helmet

"Well if did win equestria and I was its rightful overlord wouldn't that make its citizens mine as well and last time I checked rarity was citizen of equestria so she would be mine if I won the bet"

The overlord unsheaths his sword and faces hero

"Maybe I should just kill you and take equestria anyway seems like it would make my job a whole lot easier and quicker"

@lonewolf1735

"I think you need to start studying animals closer. It might teach you mistakes will get you killed around wild life. You're making two big ones right now in fact. You're challenging for turf and for mate. Only the stupidly unprepared, the untaught young, and those who know they'll win make those kind of mistakes. Now you can apologize and continue on to find raphael's soul and we can be civil or you can continue pushing your luck and find out how you rank against an alpha. I'd prefer we go the peaceful way but if you really want to go just my most basic and natural form against yours then by all means, though I think the match would attract death himself. As for rare's heart I think she'd be against the whole idea of arranged marriage, especially when her heart has already been given."

"Ha rarity can be corrupted just like any mortal what's her deepest desire I can guarantee she would turn evil just to have it and yes I do indeed wish to challenge you to a dual and I know I will win so you can ether give up now and go into hiding or you can stay and die your call hero"

The overlord stands ready for a reply

@lonewolf1735

"Oh you do not know how many researchers have died with that attitude. Nightmarity was defeated once and will be once again if it comes to that. Won't be as hard as the first match with what I now know. You on the other hand will be a tougher opponent as I know only what you've willingly revealed. That means there's plenty of surprises left to be seen. That's one advantage you have but then again there are plenty more that are aligned against you.I again advise against this course but if you're that willing then challenge accepted. The terms are as such; No magic, no weapons, just animal vs animal. Life to life. A fatal wound will end our match but not ones life until the other claims it. If I win you shall take me to the soul I offered ad we will go as we were until I finish my business then you will depart equestria and any plane I know and leave those plains in peace. If I lose then I will surrender my soul and life to you and equestria and rare will be yours. Choose your animal."