Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open 1st Alicorn Party hosted by Death

Anon In Equestria

@, *I still stair at the floor and open my wings and fly to the other side of the room and seat back down* You created everything, so my whole life you already got down. You made me kill Luna, you've caused every bad thing that has happen to me, so let me come to this....Why make me?

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

Death laughed and flew to his throne

"That is not true I don't create anything I however decide when it dies the reason you are alive is because of your father me and him are good mates so I've let you live I also needed you to free luna from nightmare moons control"

Edited by lonewolf1735

@, *I look up a flash of my mother flashes before me* This necklace that I wear *I hold it up and floats it over to you* It was owned by Luna, this is how she has told me everything and how she haunts me. Discord tried to make me forget, but failed. This necklace is my only line to Luna and Nightmare, if you can put her soul in it, maybe she'll stop huanting me

Death takes a hold of the necklace and stares at it and sighs.

"Very well mortal if that is your wish I shall heed to it right away if you need any drinks shout GROM and my skeleton cook shall come running he will make you any meal you desire"

Death turns and leaves and heads into the well of souls.

@, Thank you, Death. I can't believe I just said that. So if I call grom, I'll get any food i want, hmm, I'll try it.

GROM

*A skeleton comes running out*

One glass of team and just some crackers for now, thank you.

You know maybe I could get one of the guards to do this.

*I stair off to where Death went off to*

I wonder, if he won't mind if I take a look.

*I walk over to where Death left and open the door*

Death enters the well of souls and stands on the edge of the void.

"I DEATH COMMAND NIGHTMARE MOON TO ARISE FROM THE VOID AND SPEAK WITH ME ARISE NIGHTMARE MOON ARISE"

A ghostly form rises from the well she opens her eyes and smiles.

"Death my love its been far to long how are you"

@, What the fuck, this is what goes on behind all of our backs. *I stair at the middle of the room and see Death and Nightmare*

Mother. *A smile forms on my face* I'm so sorry mother, I'm soooooo sorry. *My voice carries and Nightmare hears it, she turns to the door and sees me standing there*

@, He feeds off of sorrow, that's why I fill drain all the time. 

Edited by Wolf Smith

@wolf smith

Yo dyewde his pullin a changeling. We're the meal, this is how he stays immortal" I said popping back from the emergency that needed my attention (for rp purposes)

@lonewolf1735

"Aren't I right you primative changeling?" I said challenging death. "I saw right through your plot and I plan on saving all those that remain at this party from your appetite"

@@Cimarronboy, *I turn back to the young alicorn* SHUT UP HE DOESN'T KNOW I"M SPYING! Well I don't know about you, but he seems ok. Beside I might be able to see my mother again(read last 2 posts). I say he's ok in my book, but I do have one question.

If he feeds off of sorrow then why always me, tell you the truth I was about to punch him early.

Behind this door is his 'well of souls' and I think Nightmare saw me, so I think I'm DEAD!

And do changelings feed off of love?

@, I hope she's wrong, you seen 'ok'

Edited by Wolf Smith

Death smiles and kisses nightmare moons hoof

"I have been just fine Lady Moon I'm here with a request from your son Night wolfe who seems to think I can't sense his presence behind the door"

Death turns and opens the door reveling Both Night wolfe and hero factor

"Ahhh both of my guest have followed me here it would seem"

Death grabs hero factor by the throat and lifts him up

"Call me a changeling one more time mortal and your soul will be mine"

Death chucks hero factor to the floor and frowns

"I made a mistake when I mated with chrysalis but I can't kill my own children and I can't kill her ether"

Death turns to face night Wolfe and sighs

"So mortal what do you want I'm busy talking to your mother"

@, ! (I think in the back of my mind, nice job hero!) May I speak with her, if it won't hurt? (Please don't kill me please don't, curiosity just got he better of me) *I wait for an answer ready to fly out of there if thing start to go south. I turn to hero, crap he strong* I'm so doomed!

@@Cimarronboy, I hope he's ok 

Edited by Wolf Smith

Death looks over to nightmare moon

"Its your choice lady Moon"

Nightmare moon looks down to Night wolfe and smiles

"Yes Lord Death I would very much like to have a word with my son"

Death smiles and grabs hero factors hoof and starts to drag him to the door

"As you wish Lady Moon I shall wait outside to give you two some privacy and I'll take hero factor with me"

Death leaves the room and drags hero factor with him and shuts the door.

Nightmare moon turns to face her son

"So my child have you come to finish me off for good"

*It was late evening when the note floated into their cave as she slept on her pillow top next to her dragon husband and guardian Night Lights. The note seemed to be embbeded with a powerful spell to inform only her of its arrival, never disturbing her husband as he snored loudly through the night*

A note? *she slowly picked it up, sniffing its contents...It reeked of decay and wither...a very uninviting piece that made her not want to touch it. She struggled to levitate it up in the air like Polaris her unicorn friend taught her. Only just starting to understand how to use her powers forcefully...where as her power to create an aura of peace and serenity only seemed to appear out of instinct when it was needed*

*She read the note slowly as it floated in front of her rainbow aura magic.*

You are invited to the dwelling of Lord Death....

An Alicorn Party to remember...Directions are embedded in the note and will guide you to the designated loaction...

DO NOT lose your invitation...

We look forward to your arrival Lady Lightning Bliss...

*End of Invitation*

*She blinked for a second, her heart began to flutter* Could this...be the chance I was waiting...hoping for? That I may actually get to interact with other alicorns? Maybe even learn how to control my powers! *She fluttered up in the air with excitment before she realized her husband was still asleep. She calmed herself and gathered her thoughts*

If...I'm gonna do this, I should at least leave him a note... There's something odd about this invitation...Lord Death? Never sounds like a good name...or a pony to be around... But this could be my best opprotunity! *She quickly jotted down a note to her husband and posted it under his talon, then threw on her tethered brown coat and hoodie, and with the power of the invitation guiding her, took off into the night. ---- After over 30mins of flying and follwing the enchantment trail of the invitation...she reached a dark and gloomy castle hidden amongst smog. The smell of death slammed into her nose like a rock, making her arch back and hover slightly for a few moments*

Come on Blissy... *she pulled her hoodie forward and she made her descent towards the large gateway entrance* You've come this far...how bad can it be? *She lands outside the gate entrance, and calmly walks up to the door, holding her invitation in front of her with her other hoof*

@

*KNOCK KNOCK*

Um...hello? I recieved an invitation...for alicorns? *She waited to be greeted outside the cold dark gate*

Edited by Lightning Bliss

@, Mother! *I run up and start to hug Nightmare* Oh mother, if you only knew the truth.

*I stair up in Nightmare's eyes and a tear form on my face* Why did Discord lie to me. Mother can you ever forgive me, i was under Discord influence. *I look back down, I can't look at my mother without me seeing me killing Luna*

(edited)

The Same obsidian clad skeleton from earlier open the door and snarls

"Great another one looks like I'm gonna have a big meal tonight you ain't got a lot of meat but the quality might be good... Just kidding master would kill me if i ate his guests come on in the Lord is in the throne room"

@Wolf smith

"Oh I can forgive you but I need you to do something"

Edited by lonewolf1735

@, *I look up at Nightmare* Oh thank you, but I don't think I can forgive myself, but what is it I need to do. I'll do anything for my mother if it means she'll still love me. *More tears form and fall off my face* And before you ask right now I'm really made at Discord so, that's why I'm here. 

@, Oh mother I will always love you and you know that. Tell you the truth I thought you were going to kill me. My life has been so hard, that necklace that death had with him I think *I look around and find it on the wall* Ok never mind, this necklace was own by Luna and this is how you've been getting to me, but tell me WHY!? Why do you haunt your own son. *I run to a corner and start to mop, but not crying* My whole life I've been in secrete, Celestia kept me hidden and what do I do when I get free, I kill my own mother!  

Edited by Wolf Smith

Nightmare moon puts a hoof under Night wolfe Chin and smiles

"My son I will always love you and I love your father even if he did use you to kill me but as for what I need you to do I need you to earn Deaths trust and steal his scythe and bring it back to me so I may return to the mortal realm can you do that for me my child"

@, ! *I stare back at Nightmare* How could i get it? I do even now where it is and if I fail, I'm basically on Death's door step. I don't know if I could do it.

*It takes me a second*

I'll do it, I'm Night Wolfe, son of Nightmare and Discord. I'm not  afraid of Death, I'm the fucking son of chaos!

Nightmare moon smiles and reaches into the void below

"Good my child I hope you succeed in your quest to free me from my prison I will give you a gift to help you"

She pull her hoof out of the void along with a shield and hands it to Night wolfe

"This my son is the shield of Fate whoever wields it will never come to harm from deaths scythe go now and save me from deaths cold embrace"

@, Right away *I throw the shield on my back and leave for the main room* I won't give up, I will do this for my mother, I must. *I exit to a waiting skeleton with my drink and a few crackers* thanks *I come into the main room to hero still out and Death just standing* I'm done with my mother and she forgave me. 

*She shook nervously at the crude and horrific looking skeleton minion as he...showed her into the large castle and into the meeting area.*

This place...is ruled by an alicorn? *she asked the skeleton pony nervously, still bewildered at the fact an undead pony was leading her at all. Her cutiemark and horn seemed to burn with misplacement at being in such a place. Finally they came to a stop in the great hall where the minon refused to answer her but let her be.

She stood fast in the great hall, unsure what to do...being alone and all* Um...h-he-...hello? I recieved...an invitation from an alicorn...known as Lord Death...?

@@Lightning Bliss,Hello Lightning, nice meeting you here. Trust me don't get on Death's bad side and he has a sick sense of humor. *I turn back to her* 

Go ahead and take off the hoody, trust me you won't need it, sometimes it can get hot a hell in here *I chuckle and turn back to Death* 

@Wolf Smith

*She leapt to the air startled by Wolf's sudden entrance and hovered for a moment or two before pulling her hood firmly over her head once again* Oh hi there... again...you started me *squee and lands down gently* I'd prefer to keep my hood and cape on thank you. *She kept her hood on firmly, hiding her over large big ears as well as the cape but her wings and horn could clearly be seen*

So...this is the place of...Lord Death...? Is he an alicorn? I'm just confused why I was given an invitation to come here but... I did hope to see the opprotunity of meeting alicorns, maybe get to learn something. Where is this Lord Death anyway?

@@Lightning Bliss, Shockingly no, he's a unicorn. So how's your life been, i don't know about you, but Discord is on my last nerve. That's the only reason I'm here, I just don't get why you want to be here, I mean look at you you don't really fit the whole darkness look, but if Death invited he must have a reason.

@, Hi Death, we got a newcomer 

@Wolf Smith

I recieved this invitation *she showed it to him* It sounded like an alicorn party...but if its an alicorn party...involving...dark magics...then I'm not sure why I'm here either then... *turns to walk away* This was a mistake if you are all here to perform some dark rituals... I thought this be a place for alicorns to meet and mingle... I CAME HERE in the hopes that I might learn what it means to be an alicorn...having just ascended a few years ago and not been taught much in magic...

I'm an alicorn of peace and unity. I work quietly under the watchful eye of Princess Celestia and the others of Equestria...to help keep the peace and be part of negotiations with sentient beings...like between the dragons of the North, and the Eastern Gryphon Empire... My magic though is not fully understood by me, and I had hoped to meet alicorns here who might be able to give me "tips" on how to use it... But it appears....i've been mistaken coming here... Sorry, do tell this...Lord Death... I reject the invitation with my deepest apologies *Begins walking out towards the hallway she came from*