Banner by ~ Sparklefan1234

Boredom Art: Sky Cutter's Evil Nightmare

Evil Nightmares

• 3 months later...

I'm gone for one day and then blergh! all the good stuff, and good members are gone! :(

That doesn't apply to me or my shitty art so you may want to post that on someone else's pictures.

Nope, not lying. I mean look, it's obvious that my drawings sucked and that i'm not a good member here. I removed everything back in April and only 2 people said anything. Pictures that i posted months ago are ignored and i seem to be nothing but a nuisance to other members here.

It's not hard to figure out. I mean shit, i figured it out back when i was just starting Evil Nightmares.

Trust me Sky Cutter, no one cares, Why do you think i stopped. I was sick of fighting a battle that i wasn't gonna win. But that's just how it goes sometimes. That's just how it goes.

If people really care about it then they have a funny way of showing it.

Either way, Evil Nightmares was a failure. and i've moved past it *For the most part anyway*

It's gone, and i have no plans on bringing it back.

Wait, Evil Nightmares is finished? Aww... I loved seeing each new one that came out. Every time I saw a new Evil Nightmares of the forums feed thing, I'd go "YUS" and click it instantly. Sad to see it go, but I understand.

I still miss it...  :(

Wait, Evil Nightmares is finished? Aww... I loved seeing each new one that came out. Every time I saw a new Evil Nightmares of the forums feed thing, I'd go "YUS" and click it instantly. Sad to see it go, but I understand.

I still miss it...  :( 

Evil Nightmares has been gone for almost a month now! See what i'm saying, no one cares.