Banner by ~ Sparklefan1234

Hello my fellow bronies (or pegasisters)!

Book Horse

I'm a boy who is a really big fan of mlp:fim. My favorite episode is Mystery Magical Cure. I love the songs! I became a brony after talking about it and I decided to give it a shot. The first episode I saw was strangely enough the first episode in the first season, so I started off from the beginning! I go on sites such as My Little Brony and Equestria Daily, and now this. I don't create fan art or fan fiction or anything like that, but in the three months I've been a brony I've seen every episode of mlp:fim at least once, including the original "The Last Roundup" episode.  Nothing will stop me from being a giant fan of the show! Brohoof to all!

Edited by Book Horse

Hello there WonderWolf01! I hope you have lots of friends and fun on here! The forums are a cool place if you know how to use them ;) Have some cider as a welcoming gift and your age doesn't matter, you're a brony when you decide to become one :) (or at least I think so). If you ever want to talk about anything, need help or just want a new friend, just send me a message!

• Brohoof 1

Badges

Hey there Wonder, welcome to the forums!   

Rainbow Dash is pretty cool... Vinyl Scratch > All, tho.  B)

Anyways, hope to see you posting around soon!  :)

Edited by Crimsonn

Badges