Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Normal requests for normal people: Pone drawings and more [CLOSED TILL WAVE 7]

Bucket

Srs qestiun   

5 users have voted

1. 1. Would you get mad if I did commissions instead of requests?

• Yes
    • Yea, I like free art.
    • No
    • No, go on ahead, I want to support ye c:
    • I dont care. Whatever floats your boat, man.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um...if you're still available, I'd like one, if you're willing to do a gryphon. Sorry if I'm too late. :s

Well, you are never too late to request! Unless it says the shop is closed. Also, I have an extremely hard time with gryphons. I never was good at drawing them, but I can always try. I need a ref on it, then I'll see what I can do.

Well, you are never too late to request! Unless it says the shop is closed. Also, I have an extremely hard time with gryphons. I never was good at drawing them, but I can always try. I need a ref on it, then I'll see what I can do.

heh, well, if you're willing to take a shot at it, I'd be all kinds of happy! :D

http://postimg.org/image/4i9btleqt/

Sorry if the image quality is rather crappy. I kinda drew this thing nearly 2years ago.

P.S.: and sorry bout the late post. Didn't get home til a few moments ago. ^^;

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I was hoping you're still doing these. Can I make a request for my OC Candy? Candy pone.png

Yeah, I'm still doing these. My tablet was messed up and I just got it fixed. But yea, I'll start on yours as soon as I can!

Ok, so I think I may be trying out a new smoother style. Just tell me if you want it all messy or not! It's a lot easier when its messy, but I don't think it looks all that great. It's up to you guys I guess!

Yeah, I'm still doing these. My tablet was messed up and I just got it fixed. But yea, I'll start on yours as soon as I can!

Ok, so I think I may be trying out a new smoother style. Just tell me if you want it all messy or not! It's a lot easier when its messy, but I don't think it looks all that great. It's up to you guys I guess!

Do it whatever is most comfortable for you ^ ^

Name: DJ Shy-3

Picture: my current avatar

Other Deets: different headphones. I don't care how that look as long as they are not butterflies and are light purple.

tumblr_n2hm9iQA2U1t2vwzho1_500.png

Work in progress

tumblr_n2hvsvDUs11t2vwzho1_500.png

Done! It looks a bit weird, but Im getting better! I think

-

-Lighting Flash

-Can you have a purple bow-tie on him?

Thank you :)

I've been working kinda slow lately, but yeah, I'll add you to the list. c:

lightning_blast__request__by_zarkoftombs

Done! On wards to the rest 

I know you have a lot of requests and only good with head shots, so here are the details.

What he wears? Well he was a former lieutenant colonel for the Royal Guard Air Force, so what other than to wear the Air Force formal attire. Here are some pictures.

EDIT: Also see avatar for OC reference! :P

post-24870-0-61891600-1395625469.jpg

post-24870-0-43923900-1395625474.jpg

Edited by Bridge

I know you have a lot of requests and only good with head shots, so here are the details.

What he wears? Well he was a former lieutenant colonel for the Royal Guard Air Force, so what other than to wear the Air Force formal attire. Here are some pictures.

EDIT: Also see avatar for OC reference! :P

Added to tha list!

One more thing to add, I will be changing the colors to my OC as well, so please don't start until I come up with it ok :P

Oh dont worry, it usually takes me awhile to get started...