Banner by ~ Sparklefan1234

Discord episode idea.

FNGRpony

Alright,

so discord is just a troll now, lets 100 percent embrace that role.

What if discord went through town while the main six was away,

claiming celestial had entrusted him with 6 new elements of harmony.  Obviously fakes, (not anti elements,)

and picks out 6 of the biggest losers he can (in his mind).

It's mean spirited, it's evil and it's totally in line with how discord acts these days when he takes 6 ponies and builds up false confidence in them only to have it crushed.

Now obviously now how the show will end,

but i think it's the deceptive sneaky nature that one day he'll take his gags to far.

but if you don't like the idea,

lets assume discord does go to far one day,

what do you think will be that last straw?

I don't like the idea. Celestia would never entrust someone like Discord with the Elements of Harmony, since as we recall the other times Celestia had to deal with Discord in the past. Instead, have Discord do something a little more comedic.

Well, what you want is Discord to make a team that is comparable to the Mane 6. While the real Mane 6 is limited to a small scale of their friendship message, Discord's 6 is out there spreading an alternate idea of friendship.

Rainbow Falls RD stuck with her Ponyville friends. The Discord version would have went with the Wonderbolts and stuck by the idea that breaking a few eggs in the short run will make their friendship stronger in the long run as they could reconcile later.

Edited by Singe

Badges

Well, what you want is Discord to make a team that is comparable to the Mane 6. While the real Mane 6 is limited to a small scale of their friendship message, Discord's 6 is out there spreading an alternate idea of friendship.

Rainbow Falls RD stuck with her Ponyville friends. The Discord version would have went with the Wonderbolts and stuck by the idea that breaking a few eggs in the short run will make their friendship is stronger in the long run as they could reconcile later.

Oh my God you just gave me a wicked idea.

Instead of 6 phoney elements what about 6 phoney ponies who don't know their fakes?  Magical clones if you will?

Could you imagine the sheer damage they would do, if discord made them so they failed at all the things the main six were good at.

Oh my God you just gave me a wicked idea.

Instead of 6 phoney elements what about 6 phoney ponies who don't know their fakes?  Magical clones if you will?

Could you imagine the sheer damage they would do, if discord made them so they failed at all the things the main six were good at.

I actually seen something like that in W.I.T.C.H comic 3rd arc, when their Astral Drops rebelled and caused lots of trouble for the group.

6 fakes who are more success than the real Mane 6. Rainbow Dash is no longer being scouted as a fake RD has took her spot. Fake PP is successful with her dark humor. Fake Rarity runs her own clothes company with focus on profit.

Edited by Singe

Badges

I actually seen something like that in W.I.T.C.H comic 3rd arc, when their Astral Drops rebelled and caused lots of trouble for the group.

6 fakes who are more success than the real Mane 6. Rainbow Dash is no longer being scouted as a fake RD has took her spot. Fake PP is successful with her dark humor. Fake Rarity runs her own clothes company with focus on profit.

Not what i meant but damn i like that ^^.

Hay everyone makes out, hasrbo would have a real easy toy to redesign and sell.

I actually like the idea of Discord putting together a "wonder team" of losers to try to do the job of the EoH.  The clone idea is a bit weird, though.  Besides, there was already an episode about clones not being as good as the originals.