Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your favorite thing to cook?

HeroSparks

I make this delicious mac & cheese with fresh ground beef and pepperjack cheese, I take the boxed mac & cheese and just add ground beef (cooked in onions of course) and cheese (and the other ingredients it calls for, like milk). It's pretty much all I eat nowadays, and I'm also thinking of switching to italian sausage chicken, which I'm going to do next time.

Chile Colorado.  It's a mexican dish that you can get in nearly every mexican restaurant in SoCal.  I was surprised when I moved here and found that they do not have that in restaurants around here(Milwaukee, WI).  So I went about creating this for myself and the outcome is something that is very close to the chile colorado in my favorite restaurant in SoCal.  Link to the recipe is here.  It is a bit of work, but worth it in the end.  This is the chicken version of the recipe.   It's usually done with stewing beef and beef broth instead of chicken, but it works great either way.

2 things: french fries, because it gives me an excuse to deep fry something, and any sort of grilling, whether it be steak, burgers, or whatever.

(edited)

My favorite thing to cook and bake is rice at home, including another food with the chef at the restaurant that smells good.  :)

Edited by Allen

• 10 months later...

I like making anything with eggs, especially omelettes. There are so many different ways to make eggs and it's so easy to do, even someone like me, who's all thumbs in the kitchen, can actually manage to come out looking competent. And they're so yummy too.  :P

• Brohoof 2