Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are we all attention seekers?

Horsy

I hate attention and usually do all I can to avoid it. Yeah, I'm posting on a public forum so it may not seem like I'm being honest with myself, but I'm only here because I'm really bored right now and would rather do this than something I'll regret later. 

You have no idea, although I don't actively seek it. I just hope I get it passively.

Maybe that's subconsciously why my OC's cutie mark is a shooting star/comet; they really get your attention :ooh: .

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

To an extent. For me, if I’ve done something big or if I look nice today I’d like some sort of acknowledgement. Genuine compliment. I can tell when it’s genuine,when it’s not and when someone is trying to throw some shade. I don’t always want attention but there are times when I do.

• Brohoof 1

As a rule I tend to avoid attention. I post here and talk about myself because that’s one of the few subjects that can speak about knowledgeably, however boring that may be for others. Offering opinions about various subjects isn’t really about seeking attention as much as simply adding to the general pool of conflicting insights. So I might as well poison the waters the same as anyone else.

• 1 month later...