Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Anypony want to draw my oc?

Iridescent Quill

Hello all :). So I've recently decided to try role playing on here and I made my first oc, Novalee. I made her in the deviantArt pony creator because I'm not great at drawing. But I'm not quite satisfied with her. Her pic is my avatar currently. Anyway, I'd like for her to have a sort of raspberry colored body (the color isn't quite right in my avatar it doesn't quite work with her hair) and a slightly curly black mane with streaks of light pink. Her cutie mark is a slightly rolled up scroll of parchment with a quill to the right of it (maybe a black feathered quill). Her eyes are purple in my avatar but I think light green works better (what do you guys think?). She is a writer and an avid reader, soo maybe have her posed doing either one. Oh and she is a unicorn.

Would really appreciate it if somepony could draw her. Btw she is in the Harry potter role play so you could make the pic Harry Potter themed if you want. Thanks for reading and I love you guys :D

No guarantees, but I'm going to experiment with drawing yours, see if I can get something to work. This would be my first drawing like this ever, so... lol :P

Edit: I'm doing it :P

Pixel art jsyk

Edited by Scottshott

I would also like to try :3 mine I do in sketch books and then scan them in, but I can also digatally edit them to make them smoother. If you would like me to, I can ^^ free of charge of course!

(edited)

I'm getting a lot of practice from the forums today ;)

I hope you like it OP, let me know if I missed anything.

I went with the green eyes, they are totally better :P

I love it, thank you! The green eyes totally work :)

I wanted to draw the body and cutie mark but every time I tried it ended up like crap lol :P

You don't have to use it if you want but here it is

attachicon.gifsprite.png

attachicon.gifspriteoriginal.png

That's ok, I love what you did :). The hair is very cute and I like that she is using magic to read. Thank you very much! Edited by NovaleePhoenix

Here is mine ^^ I whent with green eyes too :3

Hm it doesn't seem to be downloading? Let me try a diffrent way.

post-24238-0-29241100-1391460331_thumb.jpg

here we go! ^^ I hope you like it... :3

Edited by SkyHeart