Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A club for young, intelligent people.

♞RedLotus♞

Hey guys, so recently ive been wondering how I could go about into joining a group advocated towards teens such as myself, that enjoy reading, writing, arts, history, politics, etc.

I'm really interested in debates and things of that nature, so I really want to be part of a debate team or something along those lines. I also like reading and writing, and learning about different religions and branches of politics.

Anyways, my dream is to become a future lawyer/entrepreneur/ historian. So want to know how I could discuss current events with fellow friends and stuff like that. In my school there are a couple of well educated kids on subjects like these, but for most part the majority in my school could care less about these things.

Can anyone give me tips on how I could start a club or a group that's targeted toward enlightened people? Or maybe anyone knows a certain group that I could join online? I would appreciate it.

If anyone else is in my position, please let me know! Anyone is welcome to send me a message and add me!

You could ask some friends if they want to join the club, ask them questions, and see if they are qualified to join the club. That could work.

I'm a bit intelligent in some areas of history.

Edited by Scootalove

I am 28 now but related to this big time in my teen years and still do, I enjoy all of those things and wish people would actually open their minds and use them a bit more. I really think that we wouldn't be in so much trouble if people put that wonderful machine known as the human brain to better use.

• Brohoof 1

I love art as well as the study of art but, I dont really know who intellegent I am. :/

Can I sitll join?

Sure thing! If I ever make a group I'll let you know.

You don't necessarily have to be like a straight A student, or a college graduate. Just have an open mind that's willing to learn new things!

I am 27, but I hope I am young enough to be in a club for the young and intelligent, not only that I am becoming an entrepreneur. I actually am a historian, my field is ancient and medieval Western civilization, and I have participated with studies in those fields, I am also an artist, right now I am learning how to make Greek and Roman frescoes, and I can play music, talk politics and discus economy, anything and everything, it would be nice to be apart of this club.    

• Brohoof 1

Just find some people and go from there. I'm 26 and wouldn't mind being a part of your group if you have a bit of a plan. You'll want to organize meetings, communicate with members regularly, and set up some group projects too. Some community outreach, philanthropy, and humanitarian work wouldn't hurt too.

Actually, if you're in school still (I'm not, which is why I called that out. :) ) your best bet might be going to whoever is the history teacher in the school and discuss starting a club with him/her as a sponsor. It varies from school to school, but that's how it worked in the school I went to ... a long, long time ago, admittedly. ;)

• Brohoof 1