Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pony Merch Wish List

Treble Bolt

Lately, I have been really thinking about pony merchandise that does not exist that I really want.  And since we have many threads about current merch. reviews, hints at merch. to come, and even merch. we recently purchased, there isn't a place for an unconceivable "wish list". However, I have not seen a thread (yet) about pony merch. that just does not exist and probably will not come to light in the mainstream merchandise market. There will always be those who create what we won't get from Hasbro, such as legit plushies, clothes, stickers, and 'coughnaughtytoyscough,' but that doesn't mean someone on Etsy will take the time to make what we feel should be around. So, this thread is about pony stuff we wish we could see on store shelves or in online markets.  Who knows, maybe someone will whisper enough to the ears of Hasbro and give us what we desire, but we have to voice what we want in order for that thought to eve begin to be conceivable. :)

So, here is my current list of things I want as Pony merch.

1. A Queen/King pony sheet set (especially a fleece set, but that's setting the bar too high :P  )

2. Apple Family Kitchen stuff....Before ponies, I already had the idea of making an apple themed kitchen. But the Apple Family is more unique than just apples. But this idea is a bit...mature for even the brony fandom. I mean, there isn't enough of us that are that far ahead in life to be able to renovate their already owned homes, so yeah....I may get/find patches and put them on curtains and embroider towels, but I don't see a kitchen set anytime in the future.

3. Cookie Jar.....this is a possible one...Though I am not sure how they may go about doing this...It totally makes sense to grab cookies out of pinkie's brain :P

4. Pony Computer Accessories- Some already exist for Iphones/mp3 market, but something nice as laptop covers/bags/mouse designs would be nice to see.  They already got Hello Kitty for all that, why not Ponies!?!?

5. Candy! -  G3 gummies with G4 box does not count...I want to see real pony merch candy cuz Pinkie Pie!

6. Pony vehicle accessories- This is a personal biggie of mine. To deck your vehicle out in pony, you have to find a really specialized place to get anything pony thing in/on your vehicle.  Yet, there is Tinker Belle and Hello Kitty" just about everything"  for vehicles that you can buy at a local auto place (or Wal-mart).  I know that stuff is marketed towards women (camo, sports, and flames are marketed towards men), FIM would fit PERFECTLY in, and I can definitely see not only bronies, but soccer mom's loving it too (the ones like have kids that like the show). Darn it, I want to see FIM seat covers, air fresheners, and floor mats (although I am not too keen on getting them grimy)! How cool would it be to be able to get a steering wheel cover decked out in the Mane 6's cutie marks, or just FLUFFY Pinkie balloons!?  

So far, all I have done is order special decals for the outside of my little truck, and glued a metallic grab-bag Applejack to my dash...

Edited by Treble Bolt

Discord blind bag figure. Discord! Blind bag! Figure!

Also - Changelings, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo.

But most of all, Discord. They should mke him in parts and have the pieces inserted into blind bag packs along with the regular ponies, so he's like a "build-a-figure".

Would love to see a Rarity Funko figure so that'll be on my wishlist for them to release one. 

Maybe even a Aj funko figure.

I do agree though that they should make pony computer accessories. 

My personal wishlist:

1. Octavia Philharmonica laptop casing. I have an absolute crush on Octavia. (There, I said it.)
  2. Ponified Assassin robes and gauntlets for cosplay purposes. I always depicted Starfall to be an Ezio-like character. (I've actually started on the mechanisms for the Hidden Blades. Don't worry, the blades are fake.)

FleetFoot Vinyl Funko Mystery Mini

FleetFoot Vinyl Funko Figure

FleetFoot plush with all plush mane. NOT the ugly string hair...

AppleJack Vinyl Funko Mystery Mini

AppleJack Vinyl Funko Figure

Anything that has Minnie/Mickey Mouse and Hello Kitty versions should also have FIM versions.

There are already pony dog tags. They are actually pretty sweet! They can be found near the trading cards, and I think they are 4-5$.  They are blind-bag like though, so it's aggravating to get the same one (seriously, I now have 5 Bonbon Mystery Funko Figures. They aren't cheap either!) You should be able to order them through Amazon or Ebay if they are not in your country, so all is not lost :)

Edited by Treble Bolt