Pros:

1.Pinkie pie

2.Cheese Sandwich(maybe)

3.References things from past episodes

Cons:

1.Cheese sandwich at first

2.Pinkies friends(It was mean and unacceptable how they replaced her so quickly

• Brohoof 3

Well, that was fun! :lol:  Another musical episode, and those songs were awesome~! Cheese Sandwich was pretty cool and there was some great moments and funny dialogue. And Pinkie got her key~! :yay:  And it's a rubber chicken...

Yea...

Anyway!

I'm not sure I ship Pinkie with Cheese, but I did like their interactions so maybe I will eventually. And the references to past episodes were cool. And the live-action footage of Boneless the rubber chicken and Gummy were just WHAT?!

Also, did anyone else notice something about the picture of Pinkie's first party? There was another filly there. One with straight hair slightly longer the others. She wasn't in the Cutie Mark Chronicles scene. But I think Meghan tweeted that we'd meet Pinkie Pie's sister this season... Is she a new character they made for this season? Not so sure what I think about this but let's just see...

• Brohoof 3

She and everypony else pretty much ditched Pinkie.

She then basically said "Pinkie's Parties blow compared to what you can do, Cheese!"

Um, hello? She's RIGHT THERE!

It wasn't so much ditching Pinkie as it was forgetting. Everyone got caught up in Cheese Sandwich's number. Twilight went back to see Pinkie after all.

• Brohoof 3

Amazing episode! Fully of feels and laughs! Pinkie starting song I didn't feel was as strong as Smile, Smile, Smile as that is just such a "Squee!" song as it is. BUT the episode pacing, plot, the GUEST WEIRD AL HIMSELF (and as a Weird Al Fanc since I was a just a kid, favorite Weird Al song still to this day is "Nature Trail To Hell, In 3D" since I was a cub scout and boyscout once) was just pitch perfect! His song additions were amazing too, and the Goof off Rule book had me rolling....Spike of course wasn't suprised Twilight had one, but WOW that was such a fun episode. The Goof-Off as an actual legalized dueling method is hilarious.

nXpcMGU.gif

Rarity may be my favorite, by Pinkie Pie is a VERY close second to her as my fav mane. I'm glad they did not flander her again into a post of commedic retardation, like the coloring scene. This was the best of Pinkie coming out, and the ending was accomplished daftly with great aplum! I wish Cheese Sandwich godspeed in his travels across Equestria, a pray we one day see him again!

Thank you Weird Al Yankovic, from one of your biggest fans.

Normally I would give a seal of Fabulosity approval, but this deserves Pinkie's highest honor!

img-2261475-1-pHfxbz1.png

Edited by Cstriker
  • Brohoof 8

@,

Oi, Flippy, please tell me you're a Cheesepie shipper.

I need another Ship friend.

• Brohoof 1

@@Geek0zoid,

Spikity probably beats it in that regard tho. 

So does Fleur x Fancy and apparently soon Tenderhoof x Applejack or Rarity in the upcoming 'Simple Ways'.

Edited by Shift

Woah, I was expecting to be very much dissapointed with this episode. I thought they will make a villain out of Cheese somehow just so Pinkie could still be the best and only party planner but THEY DIDN'T. YESSSSSSSSS! :3

So let's name good things:

- many songs and they were good for most part (however some parts of each sounded just.... poorely written)

- Cheese Sandwitch and everything about him (except for kinda lame design! How can you not luv this character? :D

- many feels for sad Pinkie ;_;

- some new facial expressions were hillarious ;D

- awesome RD's party (and that comes from introvert who hates parties)

- nice ending

- CHEESEPIE! <3

- Derpy and chocolate fountain :3

Edited by Burning Question
  • Brohoof 3

SO AWESOME!!! I have loved Weird Al Since I was small. To see him here is awesome, Derpy was everywhere! So many fan art appearances. (Was that a Shim Sham sister selling Pinkie the banner?) So many songs. A++.

• Brohoof 4

I already watched it for the seventh time now. And I only have one thing to say...

This episode is pure awesomeness!

I mean, I... I, I can't even say with what to begin with when I want to talk about it! When I first read that Weird Al would have a guest appearence, I thought "Oh no, it'll probably be all about him and in such a lame way that even good songs won't be able to compensate for that." But that didn't happen! For me this is, like, the best musical episode of every show I've ever seen, the best episode written by Rogers (glorious comeback, by the way) and my favorite Pinkie Pie episode. I'd say it even made it on of my "5 most favorite MLP episodes in no particular order" list in an instant!

All the stuff in it! Smart Pinkie! Weird Al! Smile Song reference! Weird Al! Pinkie breaking the fourth wall! Weird Al! Great musical scenes! Weird Al! Great Pinkie Pie development, fantastic animation and Bubble Berry-like awesome Weird Al-pony! Weird Al! And... *head explodes*

Even if I could write about it in German here, I'd sill fail to find the right words to describe it! It's just... genius! That's the kind of episode I love the show for! Simply devine!

• Brohoof 6

@@Anilewe,

Rogers wrote the Best Night Ever,  a Dog and Pony Show and Mystery on the Friendship Express too.

Make of that what you will.

@@Shift,

SPOILER TRAIN COMING TO THE STATION

That's why I had a black background and black text, silly filly.

CHOO CHOO!

Oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man. This far exceeded all expectations.
Definitely top S4 episode. I was extremely happy when Cheese parodied an previous FiM song. That pretty much did it for me.

And all the polka, omigosh.

The final Pac-Man ghost has been found.
Berry Punch also confirmed to be immortal. Alcohol proven to improve longevity.

Edited by ~Chaotic Dratini~
  • Brohoof 5

@@Geek0zoid,

I actually liked MOTFF. It was kind of sloppy, but I liked it.

>unpopular opinions, like liking mare do well and diamond tiara