472 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was okay.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

Diamond Tiara is an awesome pony and third best ever, she needs her own song

I will agree with that for the sole reason that there needs to be more candy colored sociopathic jerks on television. They make interesting challenges. 

Prior to this episode, Pinkie Pie had been falling away as a character.
She had stopped contributing to the episode, and was more just becoming comic relief. Now, don't get me wrong, Pinkie Pie is always good for a laugh. However previously through S4(and perhaps someway through S3, too) it felt like she was there for the sole purpose of adding a silly gag or banter to break scenes.

This episode completely redeemed that. Pinkie really showed great character depth, and it was good to see her actually having substance. Getting to see her as an actual persona made the world feel much fuller, and made her character seem more real.

Finally, DiscoPie fans need to move over, as Cheese Pie is definitely OTP.

• Brohoof 7

Season 4 is on a roll! Every single episode has been so damn good.

I really love how this episode had so much songs, I believe there was about 7 songs. 

I really love Pinkie Pie episodes, they always make me smile. But when Pinkie is sad it's...just... DAWWWW! The feels kick in when she's sad, especially in this episode. She has me when she was singing sadly :(
  Anyway we had about 7 songs and all 7 were amazing! Pinkie Pie's voice (Sang by Shannon Chan-Kent) is so beautiful. I loved all the songs that was in this episode especially "Make a Wish, Its your Birthday" Pinkie songs are always the best! My favourite singing mare.

And did we also see Gummy in real life :blink:  dats goofy yo

Pinkie and Cheese are a great party duo, he was a pretty cool Stallion. ill ship dat

Now what surprised me was at the end when Cheese said that it was Pinkie Pie who threw him his birthday party. Pinkie is THE ULTIMATE party pony! I also like how Pinkie and Cheese threw the most EPIC party ever! Rather than Cheese just leaving and making Pinkie do it her self since she IS ponyville's party pony. 

I really need to watch it again. That episode was the best episode in the whole series

RATING: 10/10

Rainbow Dash Approved

img-2261620-1-rainbow_dash__s_stamp_of_a

Edited by FadedSkies
  • Brohoof 6

Pinkie Pie's voice (Sang by Kazumi Evans) is so beautiful. I loved all the songs that was in this episode especially "Make a Wish, Its your Birthday"

I believe you mean Shannon Chan-Kent. Kazumi does Rarity >_

• Brohoof 2

Holy shit this episode was amazing! 

The songs were top-notch and really enjoyable. I think Pinkie may now be my favorite singer instead of Rarity. And of course I can't forget about Weird Al finally making his appearance on the show as Cheese Sandwich. I also liked flashbacks and references to past episodes. Though the best parts were the live action scenes with Boneless and Gummy; I totally lost it there.

• Brohoof 4

I loved the classic Spongebob style live-action cut-ins! And now I can't get the Super Duper Party Pony song outta my head.

Also, "Hey good lookin, want some mayonnaise?" :lol: Dat double entendre

I missed my wake-up window and didn't catch the stream of it. DHX, forgive meeeeeee...!

Where do I even begin with this episode? There's so much to love about it, it's just hard to narrow down the best aspects! Fantastic songs (though what do you expect from someone like Weird Al?), crazy animation (Cheese's CM really threw me for a loop), wonderful characterization (holy crap, it turned into all-out war!), wacky expressions (I have never been so freaked out at Pinkie since party of one), and ridiculous humor ("Boneless" and "Gummy" absolutely killed me. Where on earth did they get the footage from?)

I was just blown away buy this one, it easily surpasses Rarity Takes Manehatten for top episode this season.

• Brohoof 3

this is my favourite episode of ALL the seasons so far, not only beacuse Pinkie (wich is my best pone) but also because i can relate to her soooooooooooo much on this episode... damn.. it was awesome... and.. not forgetting weird ai eh eh  :D anyway.. i loved this soooo much.. i  hope we love fine does a shirt with cheese sandwich and Pinkie togheter cause imma buy it

• Brohoof 3

If for nothing else, this episode was great for the songs it had. Of course Pinkie tends to have some of the best songs. The episode also did a great job showing Pinkie's compassionate and empathetic side. She wasn't some 1 bit gag character here, she was quite nuanced and caring for others. It shows the real reason why Pinkie acts the way she does: she wants to spread joy and laughter to everyone.

Weird Al Yankovich playing Cheese Sandwich was pretty damn fun to watch I must admit and the live action sketch was genius. 

Also I like how they subtly included Matilda, a past character that Pinkie helped reunite with Cranky, as a cameo. Also it was good to see the Apploosans and buffalo again at the beginning. Clever ways to incorporate continuity.

Even the sad song was great in this episode and there was a nice balance. overall a 9.5/10 and perhaps the best Pinkie Pie episode yet. Seeing this episode made me truly like and understand Pinkie much better.

• Brohoof 2

Soooo is there anyone who actually hates this episode? I'm curious to see an opinion from someone who thought it sucked because it seems to be getting universal praise.

Finally! My favorite pony shows her true colors again, and solidifies her spot at my top.

The songs were amazing, and so many :D

One thing that I noticed that was awesome was how she got her rainbow eyes.

I believed she would get them as she realized she needed to cheer some pony up, and cheering them up. 

Instead they glowed when we saw Pinkie's reflected side, when she realized Dash wasn't smiling, and took the grown up decision.

Pinkie isn't dumb, her philosophy is just simply amazing =)

• Brohoof 6

Well I guess it's just a waiting game for @Batbrony to write one of those awesome reviews :muffins:

At work right now, but no worries dude, I'll have it out later this evening, Pinkie promise!

• Brohoof 5

Soooo is there anyone who actually hates this episode? I'm curious to see an opinion from someone who thought it sucked because it seems to be getting universal praise.

I shall answer your question with a question: What is there to hate? This episode was fantastically written. The characterization was spot-on, the songs were great, and Weird Al a.k.a. Cheese Sandwich was a delightful character. Aside from a few nitpicks a few people have pointed out, I dare say that this was a perfect episode.

• Brohoof 8