Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP Tattoos

Copper_Cup

What's your opinion on pony tattoos? Someone tole me they're childish but if the show has had an important impact on your life like it has for me, why not? I'd love to have a little Shaymin (a Pokemon) and a pony side by side on me as a symbol of my young-at-heart side.

The question is.....Which Pony? Probably Derpy. WIth the caption "I just don't know what went wrong."

Everyones free to do their own thing. Just gotta take into account that its permanent.

I would never get a tattoo on my ass. I dont see a reason to have a tattoo in any place where someone isn't gonna see it. Just seems pointless.

To each their own,

but tattoos are for life.

and young adults and teens are proven they don't always think ahead.

So I'd advise against it.

~

Thats why I'm gonna wait, think about it for a while. Plus any tattoo I get is just extra paperwork before going into the Army, but thats a lesser reason.
  • Brohoof 1

Everyones free to do their own thing. Just gotta take into account that its permanent.

I would never get a tattoo on my ass. I dont see a reason to have a tattoo in any place where someone isn't gonna see it. Just seems pointless.

1. NOTHING manmade is permanent.

2. Eventually, someone sees it. Trust me. It will happen.

1. NOTHING manmade is permanent.

2. Eventually, someone sees it. Trust me. It will happen.

1) Well its not PERMANENT, but its there until you painfully remove it.

2) Its just my opinion. If I got a tattoo meant to declare my appreciation for something I like, I would want everyone to see it.

I'd love to have a little Shaymin (a Pokemon) and a pony side by side on me as a symbol of my young-at-heart side.

The question is.....Which Pony? Probably Derpy. WIth the caption "I just don't know what went wrong."

Do. Not. Get.

Trust me on this.

1) Well its not PERMANENT, but its there until you painfully remove it.

2) Its just my opinion. If I got a tattoo meant to declare my appreciation for something I like, I would want everyone to see it.

1. Point taken.

2. Well, you CAN have everyone see it, but I really don't recommend that path.

• Brohoof 1

The former. What did you think I meant?

People always give me "Warnings" about not openly declaring that I like MLP in any way. Just making sure thats not what you getting at.

I would imagine someone would get more Sh*t for ass exposure than a pony tattoo anyway lol.

I got a henna tatoo of RD and Derpy flying next to eachother. Damn artist on the boardwalk cost me like $30 for the custom... it was worth it!!!

I won't tell people what they can or can't do, but you have to realize that what interests you now is not the same thing that's going to interest you 10 years from now. If that were so, then every adult would be stuck in a time warp where they were all forever fascinated by whatever their main interests were at 16. LOL.

Actually, that's a pretty funny thought.

Being a tattoo artist, I say if it is a memory you love and want to always reflect back onto it, GET IT! I, myself, will be getting my painter's palette cutie mark tattooed onto my hip very soon. I'm very excited about it too. I mean, if I can have Hello Kitty on me, best believe I'll be getting some MLP ones too! ;)
  • Brohoof 2