Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Mafia

madpenguin44

I remember a game me and my friends played with cards. It was called Mafia.

It's not that hard to do, so I thought hmmmm. :D

I got it! Why not start a large game of Mafia here!

I will be the story teller (more info in the rules)

I'm not sure how this will play out, but why not try it? So without further ado. Let's play Mafia!

Roles:

Cop:

Cop:

Mafia:

Mafia:

Nurse:

Civilian:

Civilian:

Civilian:

So this is how it works. If you sign up I randomly give you a role. DO NOT TELL ANYONE WHAT YOU ARE!!!

Every round...

Cops: Private message me who you want to arrest.

Mafias: Chose who you want to kill

Nurse: Chose one person to save.

Civilian: Sadly does nothing, but can still help catch the criminal.

Then At the end at the round I make a random story on what happened. Example: A Mafia kills a civilian and the nurse saves them. The I would say " One day a mafia was driving and shot a random civilian, but a nurse was nearby and saved them. 

IF YOU DIE STILL DONT TELL ANYONE WHO YOU ARE.

At the end of each round whoever was arrest will be in a vote. Whoever gets the most votes to die...dies

Every person votes. (Cops, Nurses, Mafias, and Civilians) If it's a tie they both die.

The Mafias goal is to kill everyone, and the rest of the peoples goals are to arrest both mafias.

Game ends if mafias are both dead or everyone, but the mafia is dead. Sometimes there will be 2 people left and nobody can do anything then the mafia automatically wins.

If there are question post them below, but if they're about you roles then private message me.

I will post a link once we get at least: 1 Cop, 1 Mafia, 1 Nurse, and 2 Civilians.