Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Strangest Person on the Forums

SS Patches

As the Title Suggests who is the Strangest Person on the forums that you've seen.

Anyone is fair game, Including mods/admins and staff members and you can also say yourself if you don't feel right to say peoples names you can also say yourself if you can't think of anyone.

Mine would have to be a Tie between Doc Volt and Rascal61

• Brohoof 1

It's mostly your current avatar. When I make eye contact with it I can't tell if it wants to educate or fondle me.

Awesome person though  :squee:

OT: Easily Chevette XD I mean this in the best way possible cuz his posts are amazing XD 

Edited by QuirkyUsername
  • Brohoof 1

Screw you guys,I've held that title all my life, I'm the champion of weird, challenge me if you dare. 

Have you even seen Chaotic Discord's belly button thread? 

Ponies and bellybuttons everywhere dude! 

• Brohoof 1

Red Pegasus!  He fits this better than me. xD

(No offence mate.)

None taken. I was waiting to be on the list! And don't forget, life is the deepest thing that is an ingredient in frosting. It is also a good acquaintance of Seto Kaiba.

• Brohoof 2

woah this topic exploded didn't expect that to happen

but i'd have to say to add to my list is Harmonic Revelations because whenever i have talked to him/her they just were strange as heck.

and i have to agree with Bucky i find Chigens avatar straight out Strange i feel as though his/her avatar is going to nibble on my giblets if i turn my back to it

Seaweed or Chaotic Discord. 'nuff said.

I graciously accept said honor. It's kind of comforting that to be considered the weirdest in a group full of weirdos that watch the cartoon pony show.

Ashley or whatever's she's going by now due to that whole... um... thread... that... i... don't... dare... speak of...

Though I do nominate myself.

I nominate myself. I say this because of the following

-I make Star Trek references all the time

-I'm always looking for reasons to use the word "supercalifragilisticexpialidocious"

-I like to piss people off all the time

-I creep out some users

Edited by UberAntics