Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Strangest Person on the Forums

SS Patches

I know Rascal61, she is nice, but why must you say she is weird?

i didn't mean it as something bad i meant she talks about stuff that i find strange because i don't really understand what she's talking about

*licks everyone in this topic*

<__< >__>

*pelvic thrust*

Well judging purely by the posts here, this is by far the one that stands out the most.  :blink: Congratulations. You just earned yourself the title of being the strangest person here in my book.

That SBB64 guy was pretty weird, what with his name being an acronym that means nothing and his massive love of Rarity being similar to mine. And then I became him, because I am him, or something. :derp:

Well well well. 

I have been wondering where SBB64 had gone. You have been missed (despite the fact that you had never left in the first place). :P
  • Brohoof 1

Hopefully someday I'll be notable enough to qualify for this.

As for my vote, I don't really know. Everyone's pretty weird. :P Just kidding. Sort of.

Edited by JPBrony773

• 5 years later...

Not going to nominate anyone else specific lest I word it all wrong and make a fool out of myself, but I do think that I am a good contender for this title. Not sure about winning it, but a contender nonetheless. I am pretty friggin' weird, for better or worse.

• 3 weeks later...

I’ve met a few strange people here and there but I’m not going to name anyone specifically. Everyone has their own quirks I suppose. I know I do!