Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Shifted (OOC)

Arylett Charnoa

For the fun of it, would my OC have been accepted?

http://mlpforums.com/topic/8691-capio/

Yes. I would've accepted that.

Well here's my character. I don't fully expect to be accepted as a member in this role-play, but i would still very much enjoy being a part of it.

http://mlpforums.com...__fromsearch__1

Accepted. A note for the RP though; if you're going to write something long like the Backstory, separate it into paragraphs.

Good. Accepted.

Here's my character, goin' to play Nidal.

Accepted.

I'm currently coming up with an alternate backstory for my character, even though I haven't had an ORIGINAL backstory for him yet... Would you recommend I come up with a standard backstory first, or would I be fine so long as I have the "alternate" backstory set up for this RP? I'd like to know first before I do anything else

Actually, nevermind... I came up with a normal and alternative backstory now... Hope it's to your liking

http://mlpforums.com...lt/#entry151996

Accepted. I like how he got his name. :D

Here's my application.

http://mlpforums.com...-serah-anastos/

My character was originally meant to be human from the start, so it was simple for me to write a human backstory.

Accepted.
Not Accepted.

Here's why - You're mostly good - you're just missing an alternative back story for Shifted specifically. You can just take what you have and convert it to the human world, if you want, then stick it bellow your general backstory in a spoiler.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Accepted. I like how he got his name. :D

Hah, thank you :) I came up with that backstory today, after having seen you posting something about how they would have gotten their cutie mark. So I thought of this :P Also, I'm gonna be restoring my name back to just "Electrobolt" tomorrow. Just giving you a little warning.

Edited by Trixie Helper Electrobolt

(edited)

Here's why - You're mostly good - you're just missing an alternative back story for Shifted specifically. You can just take what you have and convert it to the human world, if you want, then stick it bellow your general backstory in a spoiler.

Here's the added bio. It's basically the same, but with some minor differences: http://mlpforums.com/topic/8382-comet/

Edited by Deshi Bashara

Accepted. A note for the RP though; if you're going to write something long like the Backstory, separate it into paragraphs.

Oh really? That's awesome! I was not expecting to be accepted. :) When does it start? Yes I normally do that sort of thing. With the backstory i was being pestered to get off the computer so I didn't have much time to do details like paragraphing, but that does happen too often.

Here's the added bio. It's basically the same, but with some minor differences: http://mlpforums.com/topic/8382-comet/

Accepted.

Oh really? That's awesome! I was not expecting to be accepted. :) When does it start? Yes I normally do that sort of thing. With the backstory i was being pestered to get off the computer so I didn't have much time to do details like paragraphing, but that does happen too often.

Now. Here it is.

The RP is CLOSED to sign-ups for now.

Correct me if I'm mistaken, but is Artsy looking at our OC ponies? I'd just like to clear that up for myself before I make my post...

Yes she is. Everyone's waking up next to each other.

Silver looked at the young grey pegasus. "Calm down, there's no need to raise your voice." He looked at her wings. He got a puzzled look on his face and decided to move on to see if he could find some one a little more... suited to his kind of crowd.

Nearly fall flat on his face, he approached the magenta-coloured unicorn. "did you say something about cops? I have the feeling you won't have to worry about that. Have you seen yourself?"

My character didn't say anything about the cops, that was all in her thoughts. As denoted by italic text. I've already responded to what your pony had to say, but if you could just edit your post a bit so that Silver isn't reading her mind, that'd be great. :)

Also I edited that post so it didn't explicitly mention cops at all, since there's the whole 'amnesia' thing. The more vague I can be, the better. The point I was trying to make was just that Serah is used to waking up suddenly, and having to be gone before anyone finds her.

I wanted to take part in this, I was interested in it, but I think I'll have to leave before I start. Better that way than leaving after having Nidal be there definitely.

This would just take too much of my time and I have several other roleplays and some other real life business that gets priority because they came first and real life always gets priority.

Sorry.

"I am flying far above the land, yet I have no wings. I look out over the land, hills rolling out to the horizon in all directions. The feeling of the wind caressing my face slowly beckons me to sleep. But I stop. The wind stops. I begin to tumble down, wind now wipping at my face like harsh tree branches. The ground rise up before me...."

Chocolate Brownies eyes shoot open, bloodshot and teary. The dream seemed so real so vived as if it really happened. he attempts to get to his feet but stumbles and falls. "Wha...what on Earth?" He looks at where his feet should be. Two brown hooves now in their place. "Bu-but....I don't even...how?...Am going....crazy" After multiple attempts Chocolate manages to get to his feet. He stumbled around not having any clue who he is or where he is going. He appeared to be in some sort of clearing, of in the distance he could see buildings and other...horses? "No they can't be. To small...perhaps ponies? Even so the concept of sentient ponies is ridiculous." Then he noticed it. Their were others. not far away from were he was. Chocolate thought to himself "Well, mabye these peop-umm ponies can help me out. Wait, I'll need a name." Chocolate inspected his body, noticing the tatto he had aquired. "Odd, what does this signify. Anywho, my 'coat' is chocolate brown and my hair, or more accurately, my mane is cream. Soooo, hmm. Chocolate...umm Brownie yeah. Horses have names like that." Chocolate stumbled over to the group of ponies not far away. "Hey there...um. Pony pals. What's going on. Don't suppose you know were we are? I mean obviously I'm a pony, that likes to do pony related things. So if you could just direct me to.....town that would be much obliged. I'm late for....coffee." He smiled nervously and flicked his mane out of his eyes.

The daylight was all over Lionheart's eyes trying to make him open them but to no availl cause in fact he was awake for a long time now hearing the conversations around him confused with the situation and not yet truly ready to open his eyes and accept it. He had to admit it was an interesting senario something he longed for, something new, something fresh, something exciting but still weird. He tried to remember what happened before this and after a long of thinking he came to a conclusion."The cracks!: He though. Yes that would be a very reasonable explanation but the other didn't mention them.....maybe he was the only human in there...but no it was apparent from their voices that they were all confused and yet he still stayed still pretending to sleep.

Finally after a while he slowly raised his body but decided not to make eye contacted with the others but spoke having his back turned. "This situation.... is interesting to say the least." His tone was very deep and thought full. He tried to raise his hand now hoof to rub his chin only to stumble a bit and put it back down. He turned his head to look at the others. There were 9 ponies there 2 Females and 7 Males from the looks of it. Lionheart rolled his eyes to that. "Not even good company." He though to himself. "But alas It maybe a good idea to introduce myself but...." He suddenly noticed that he couldn't remember his name. "Interesting this world seems to try to make us part of itself I find it impossible that I simple forgot my name or that it is a simple side effect of mine. I need info." He walked a bit toward the group and opened his mouth to speak. "I will drop the ball here who here was always like this and Who here still remembers his true name ?" Lionheart needed that info to proceed with his trail of though cause it seemed very possible that this world didn't take kindly their sudden intruding thus the form transformation.

You guys might want to clean up your posts a bit. If you're gonna write something out that long, I recommend splitting it into two or more paragraphs for easy readability.

I wanted to take part in this, I was interested in it, but I think I'll have to leave before I start. Better that way than leaving after having Nidal be there definitely.

This would just take too much of my time and I have several other roleplays and some other real life business that gets priority because they came first and real life always gets priority.

Sorry.

Sorry to see you go, but it is understandable.

Figured you already had a look over my character but thought I'd make sure everything looked alright to you.

http://mlpforums.com...7-peachpalette/

Looks like Linguz's spot is immediately filled! Accepted.

By the way, Peach asked me if she could play a pony just from Ponyville to act as a sort of guide/introducer, and I said yes as I thought it would be a good addition to the story without me having to play an NPC who guides them. But I won't allow this to happen too often.

Her attention was turned again to the new pony who addressed her. She took a moment to watch her, study her, as she did random things. It was as if she were taking her body for a test drive. Peach found this quite odd, but entertaining none-the-less. So many new ponies! This was so exciting!

"You mean Ponyville? Oh, that's right down that path there," she said as used her head to point in that general direction. She snapped her head back with a huge grin. "What's your name?!" She hopped again in excitement, the cart behind her creeking and josseling around as she did. It's no wonder nothing had fallen out yet. It was pilled quite high.

Speed froze. She didn't know her name. What's a good name for a pony? I'm fast, I have wings... Sonic? She laughed at her own guess for a name, No, that's awful. How about Speed?

Speed started in a soft whisper, "Speed... my name's Speed..."

Whilst your posts are awesome and I do enjoy the addition of PeachPalette, please remember that you can't post until at least three people have posted before you. Unless it's been a day and nobody else has posted besides one person. Which it clearly has not.

I'll just let this be a first warning.

Whilst your posts are awesome and I do enjoy the addition of PeachPalette, please remember that you can't post until at least three people have posted before you. Unless it's been a day and nobody else has posted besides one person. Which it clearly has not.

Oh, I completely forgot! I'm keeping a text document opened as a reminder. Sorry about that.

Gotcha. Sorry, must have overlooked that rule. >_<

Hah, it seems like Peach is our Pinkie Pie right now xP I like that

She will get confusing, lol. Just wait. ;)

This RP is getting really confusing to read and understand. Everypony is trying to talk to Peach at once, and Peach hasn't been able to reply to half of what has been said because of the posting restrictions. I can see that this "wait three posts" thing is prone to breaking down during discussion.

Meanwhile, my pony is just standing around listening. I'm tired of writing posts where she just thinks about everything else that is happening, and unlike most of the characters in the RP, Serah isn't one to speak her mind or otherwise call attention to herself. Especially not when she still thinks she is dreaming.

That is completely understandable. Which is partly why silver broke from the crowd to go explore. I'm trying to draw some attention away from peach so she has a chance to talk to everyone.