Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Shifted (OOC)

Arylett Charnoa

I honestly wanna know this too xD I thought it was daytime, but then Peach posted saying "it was the night of the Gala" and then... PLUNK!!! Sense of time went down the drain :P

...wat? When? *Goes to reread God knows how many pages to find Peach's post*

...wat? When? *Goes to reread God knows how many pages to find Peach's post*

Don't need to look too far xD Just look at the bottom post of the next-to-last page

Don't need to look too far xD Just look at the bottom post of the next-to-last page

...what? When did the Gala become the same day that we found out about it? I thought it would be the next day. o_o

...what? When did the Gala become the same day that we found out about it? I thought it would be the next day. o_o

Honestly, I do not know o.o Which is why I agreed that I have no sense of time anymore

Hey, if possible, could you post whenever you could?

And is it just me, or is the RP sorta... Dead? o.o Haven't seen a post from Silver, Peach, SiFi, or even Arylett in nearly two weeks...

Just for your information, quoting my post in RP World doesn't seem to notify me :P Which is kind of annoying since it's actually rather important now.

But in the future, shoot me a PM or something.

And yes, I'll get working on a post right away! Soon as I finish a bit more of my project.

Wohoo!

I was, like, really confused because it said OOC but the tag was [searching], so I re-read the "The Roleplay World System - Read this first" thread for probably the third time...

Anyways, so I haven't RP'd before, but I've been reading it quiet a bit, and I am at least a decently good writer. I also understand the rules pretty well, and since it's summer break I should have enough time to participate.

Yeah, actually I'm not caught up on the RP thread yet, but I'll do that - do I need to catch up on this thread and read every word here, too?

So, I'll read through the RP thread before deciding, but I just wanted to make a post here to figuratively put my foot in the door so hopefully this doesn't close before I get a chance to join.

Speaking of which - it says [searching], though I'm kind of stretched to see how a new character could be added, though it seems the situation is somewhat in need of one right now (I've read the first and last few pages on each thread), could be the boost the story needs to keep going, eh? :P

Wohoo!

I was, like, really confused because it said OOC but the tag was [searching], so I re-read the "The Roleplay World System - Read this first" thread for probably the third time...

I think Arylett just changed the tag when this RP re-opened to new players and just forgot to edit the title.

I don't dare modify it, or her wrath will be upon my head... :angry:

Just making a bump to this to make sure that everyone is still in this and waiting for some development by others (because Brave is still sleeping and I don't know if I can just RP some NPC somewhere).

(edited)

alright. I've been busy with my new job but I'm gonna post again.

oooookay well i'm kinda at my wall now XP now that i'm not really....paving my way into the RP I'm at a loss.

Edited by Blackcat

Soo.... where has Arylett been? Or did I derp and not see her post again? Last I saw I was waiting for her to reply to Cain.

She's busy with some events in life and won't be on much for a few days, I believe.

• 1 month later...

...oh, i thought people here would see it...i'm not trying to join this one, i just wanted to bounce the character bio off of someone and get their opinions.

Try asking someone directly then, rather than posting on a long-dead OOC topic. You're much more likely to get what you were looking for. :)

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

can some pony help me? i try to add a new role play post, but whenever i do it says input a OOC URL, and i have no clue what that is or what i should do, I've read the role-play instructions front to back, some pony help me!

(edited)

can some pony help me? i try to add a new role play post, but whenever i do it says input a OOC URL, and i have no clue what that is or what i should do, I've read the role-play instructions front to back, some pony help me!

An OOC topic is a thread for your non-in-character chatter. This thread is an example of an OOC topic. You need to have one before making an actual roleplay, and they (the OOCs) serve the purpose of explaining/outlining your roleplay and "advertising it off" to potential roleplayers who may be interested in joining, as well as for people to ask questions and/or make comments pertaining to the roleplay itself.

Now, as to actually answer your question, copy the link from your OOC thread (in the address bar up top), and paste it into where it tells you to input an OOC URL.

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any other questions. :) (But preferably in a PM, rather than in someone else's roleplay)

Edited by Aurora Blaze

Gonna go ahead and lock this because people keep seeing it as a thread to ask questions. It is not! This is linked as an example of an OOC thread in the rules and it's pretty much, sadly, long dead. If anyone wants to revive this, you can go ahead and PM me, but otherwise, yeah. If you want to ask questions, either do it in Site Questions & Feedback or send a PM to either of the RP World mods.

• Brohoof 1