Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Shifted (OOC)

Arylett Charnoa

(edited)

This is true... but the three posts is there to prevent things from moving too quickly and getting confusing, and also to encourage people to write longer posts. If I lifted them, everyone would be posting like chaos. Although for the sake of discussion, it might be prudent to remove them. I haven't really had time to read them though as I have been busy... and if I remove them, people will post so fast I can't keep up. And nopony else can either.

Hey guys, instead of paying attention to just Peach, why not try to pay attention to other peoples' characters? She can't be the center of attention, you know. I'm gonna have to make that another rule... don't pay too much attention to one person's character.

Edited by Arylett Dawnsborough

H'oy! Tough writing for a character split off from everyone else. If anyone can be a character that is from equestria to be involved with my character i would greatly appreciate it. (Or an npc. You control what the character does.)

VERY IMPORTANT… I AM GOING TO BE AWAY FOR A WEEK AND I MIGHT NOT HAVE INTERNET. If i dont post for a week, dont remove me. My character is in a good spot to be left alone anyways. I will provide updates of if i have internet when i am at my hotel.

Crossing Equestria's Sentient Barrier caused unexpected and erratic results. Unable to handle the introduction of a non-existing sentient species, the humans were converted into the primary sentient species of the world... ponies... and had forgotten their names. Still harboring mostly intact memories of their pasts, they awaken start on the outskirts of the Everfree Forest.

Can you explain this a bit for me? Would that mean the humans remember human memories, or did they become ponified versions of them?

EDIT: Never mind. I understand now. I just read a bit of the IC thread.

Edited by Wolfe

Well i have free internet down here! I will still be able to participate.

Good! Because you have an interaction. :)

Hello, wanted to know if my Pony could be in this RP as well! Tell me what I might need to change!

http://mlpforums.com/topic/9397-brave/

EDIT:

Oh man!... >_<

Sorry! You'll just have to wait until a spot opens up, which is when somebody becomes inactive and I have to take them off the list.

Sorry! You'll just have to wait until a spot opens up, which is when somebody becomes inactive and I have to take them off the list.

Not meaning to be mean, I kinda hope it's soon. This is the only RP I've seen so far that's got me really interested. The others are fine, just not what I'm looking for. Nonetheless, I'll wait until an opening, but thank you for responding!

Eeyup. I wanted to balance out the genders of the lost group. As two naked male unicorns and one naked female unicorn just seemed odd. We need a naked female pegasus in there, too!

Lolwut way to make it awkward. :P

Yeah its good that we have a nice balance, but just so you know my character has a green cloak still. XD

(edited)

All the sticks dropped to the ground as Silver jumped back surprised. One landed on his head comically, but he ignored it. The tan pony, who said her name was Artsy seemed to be very shy. "Hey don't worry about it. I discovered things like that on accident too, although not quite in such an, erm, explosive manner." He said to her. He walked over to Lionheart. "You okay? Not hurt are you?" He asked.

Suddenly there was a yell. Silver looked up towards where it came from and took off. "Wait there i'll be right back!" He called over his shoulder. "I'm going to find out who else is here." He ran through the bushes for a moment until he came out to find another pony. Also from the group, Silver recognized this one. "Glory, pony's are turning up left and right. What's going on here?" He said. He noticed this one was a pegasus, and appeared to have fallen. Maybe she was scared by the blast.

Whatever happened, she was now lying on the ground, eyes closed. "Oh shoot. Hey you okay?" No answer. Silver hoped she was only unconcious, and not dead. Her nose was bleeding, which was a sign she had probably fallen. There was no way she could be dead. Not unless she fell from very high, which didn't seem very likely considering the tree cover. Still though, he worried for her.

He knew he couldn't just leave her there, so he decided to try and get her to wake up. "Hey, wake up." He said nudging her with his hoof. He sighed. This was clearly not going to work. "You just woke up and now your asleep again. Give me a break..." he mumbled. There was no way he could carry her. Maybe he could use his magic...

He attempted to pick her up with his magic, but it seemed the weight of some thing changes how easy it is to lift. So Silver turned with one last look at her, and began going back to tell the others. He would need some help to get her to safety.

Godmodding. You should probably edit that.

Also, I'm going to lessen the limit as it does seem a bit unnecessary now that less people appear to be posting. Now, it is every 2 posts instead of 3. Go crazy, people.

Edited by Arylett Dawnsborough

Godmodding. You should probably edit that.

Also, I'm going to lessen the limit as it does seem a bit unnecessary now that less people appear to be posting. Now, it is every 2 posts instead of 3. Go crazy, people.

Well i thought she had gone unconcious. Sorry. I'll do that.

Edit: all godmodding phrases have been removed. I re-read the whole thing to make sure i got them all.

Edited by SilverArrow

Waiting for one of the other three people that joined me to make a post or response, otherwise there isn't anything i can really say without suddenly godmodding. :/

I really have no idea as to what I should be doing in this RP right now. I think Serah'll start burning down buildings if she's left alone much longer. :P

I think my next post should help you figure it out. They made a loud howl, so your character can react to it and maybe run onto the scene to see what's going on.

Waiting for one of the other three people that joined me to make a post or response, otherwise there isn't anything i can really say without suddenly godmodding. :/

Here you go! Posted something interesting. :)

I will now implement comic relief into my character to make this story enjoyable

The talking for me is kinda confusing me. I'll handle my end. :) No worries.

Please do that talking here in this thread, and yes I'll stop controlling your character

Edited by Narutardedscum

Yes, I was wondering how this segment of combat was going to go as well. Are the wolves being controlled to an extent by the dungeon master/Arylette, and should writing combat be treated the same way as if we were fighting a player character (meaning giving the enemy time to decide if they dodge the attack or not)?

You guys can take occasional control of the wolves if you wish as I can't really react to all of you at once. The wolves are NPCs - not actually my character. But ultimately, I decide whether or not the wolves are predominantly defeated - if they run away in fear and such or are... killed or something.