Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So, what does everypony do besides MLP?

shnaw

(edited)

Currently in school, so I've got that plus homework. When I'm not doing homework, I'm researching various topics for my own satisfaction. I don't consider myself much of a creative person, but I do appreciate the creativity of others so I listen to large amounts of music, watch movies and, while I've been slipping in this regard, I enjoy reading a good novel when I get the chance. I only have a small handful of friends that I hang out with on even a semi-regular basis, but I'm all for quality over quantity anyways. I have a couple of hobbies outside of that, both of which gained momentum when I got myself back into school. One is computers (more specifically the networking aspect of the IT world), and the other is my modest collection of antique firearms, the oldest piece in my collection being a rifle made and assembled in 1917.

Fairly average, I would say.

Edited by CadenceAndCascade

Usually when I'm on the interwebz I am doing something pony related or watching random assortments of shows. When I'm not slacking off at home I'm either making/ recording music (winter) or performing in various bars or restaurants around town (summer). Other than that and school, I don't really know what I do. I often just slip out and drift around half vacantly until I find something to do.

My life isn't all that eventful so I'll take what I can get from it. It usually ends well. :lol:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Well when I'm not in school, I'm busy doing Karate, Tae Kwon Do, and Boxing. That takes up the bulk of my time after school, so after I'm through training, I do my homework, listen to music, watch some movies, read a book, TRY to write my FF, and just hang out on the net. Oh, and video games (only on weekends/holidays though).

Edited by Kreinbahthur

Well, I work two jobs and plan on picking up a third. I also attend community college.

Other than that I play video games, play around with Photoshop, and otherwise just muck around on the PC. I love to go bowling, but haven't been able to in a while due to money drying up.

Oh god.... way too much. @_@;;

Although I'm not in College anymore, I'm still doing quite a few things. I play some video games (JRPGS, and stuff), chat online, play games with friends online (Mario Party, or Mario Kart Wii usually), watch anime, work (dish washing / make salads), draw, making a Flash Animation. I'm still trying to learn some techniques for Flash, so if there's info on how to do some things with flash, I take it all in. And I guess I like to lurk on the internet quite a bit. I'm lurking right now, actually.... I just felt like posting something for once.

• Brohoof 1

Video games! (Zelda, Pokemon, Guild Wars, Fatal Frame, Amnesia)

Hanging out with friends, usually watching ponies are playing video games. LOL

I love going to the mall and shopping ^-^

I adore anime, ive seen so much of it, and i go to anime conventions

Sometimes I draw but im not good x3

• Brohoof 1

I've done part of a "Dead Island" LP.

I listen to music and go on reddit. That's pretty much it.

Nice, I'm considering/ trying to find the time to do an LP of Chrono Trigger (I know it's overdone but for a first it should be fairly easy) Just having troubles fitting it into my schedule which consists of waking up, working for 14 hours, then passing out after an hour or so online. Fun times!

Aside from MLP, I'm currently watching eight anime shows (might pick up three more titles that are currently airing), I've been playing Solatorobo: Red the Hunter for the DS and Tales of the Abyss port for 3DS, and I've been job hunting since the start of March (gaming isn't cheap).

Oh, and I've been working on a starting a pony fanfic... Well, that's still has to do with MLP, but whatever.

(edited)

wow reading all of these bronies post makes me realize the community is more sparse then I imagined.

Video games (mainly open-world adventure types), Minecraft, random YouTube stuff (really been getting into the Avast songs and sparta remixes lately), TV, School (of course), in nicer weather I sometimes ride my bike, random forum stuff like this, started drawing recently thanks to inspiration from everyone's OCs

I need to mention music too, music actually plays a pretty big role in my life; when I was younger I was really depressed for a while and locked myself in my room and listened to music a lot, I try to write songs sometimes.

I've meant to get back into writing for a while, I almost wrote a book when I was younger, but the computer I was using crashed and I didn't save it.

I'll try to add more to my list if I remember anymore (assuming I'm not done).

Edited by XxZomBloxxorxX

Weekdays. Gym

Weekends. Get piss drunk at partys. or at home.

When I Finish gym I usually play games like skyrim or MW3. watch movies. some days I work to.

(edited)

Other than MLP, 7 hours each day for 5 days a week I'm at school. Lots of my time is spent on extracurriculum activities such as 1 hour violin lesson, 1 hour piano lesson, 3 hours total math tutoring, 1:30 hours robotics club at school, 1:30 humanities club at school, 2 hours table tennis, 1 hour Chinese tutoring, and 1 hour swimming class, all in one week. Also, not to mention that I have to practice both instruments regularly.

Aside from stuff I have to do, I enjoy using my spare time on Legos, Minecraft and occasionally google sketchup. I also read online news articles, especially on technology. I generally hate the media, and many celebraties. That's why I never watch T.V. Yes, I download all my MLP vids from Youtube. I don't have Hub on my Television. I also enjoy watching movies.

There is something I do that most of you shouldn't do, is doodling on my school papers AND tests. Yes I draw on tests. Doesn't exactly give me any good luck though.

Edited by PPXD
  • Brohoof 1