Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So, what does everypony do besides MLP?

shnaw

Every day is a battle against homework.

In the morning, I mobilize for war. I prepare my supplies, grab my lunchbox, and head off to battle.

My fellow students and I board the buses that will take us to the front lines, a stretch of no-man's land called "School".

Although none of us wants to, we are always forced to get off at "School".

As soon as we enter these killing grounds, we have to run for cover. Screaming students, textbook bombs, and fortified teachers ready to mow down any student foolhardy enough to cross the classroom line.

The rest of the day is a blur. I dodge from foxhole to foxhole, classroom to classroom, just hoping to survive. Many of my fellow comrades don't.

And at the end of the day, those who survived board the buses, dejected and demoralized, waiting to be sent back home.

We have to demobilize once we arrive back home. Hang up our backpacks, unshoulder our ammunition boxes. It's a lot of work, and frequently takes a long time. I call it "home work".

And finally, once demobilization is complete, the armistice is signed. I trudge up to my bedroom and collapse on the bed. Four hours of rest.

Tomorrow is another day.

• Brohoof 3

Aside from ponies, the internet, video games, and TV I have many things I do. I am an avid RPer, I love D&D and free-form RPs (I am currently running a god-game and am starting up a campaign of D&D 3.5e on this site). I love to read (although I don't do it as often as I should anymore), and my room is full of books. I almost always have head-phones on and I'm listening to some type of music or another. Otherwise if I'm not doing one of the above I am most likely writing poetry or doing some type of homework.

-snip-

Can I qoute you and put this on google+, tis an epic tale! :D

I work first shift weekdays as a security officer. When not working, I wander around the internet for hours on end, or wander Youtube, all the while talking to friends. Weekends I Airsoft with friends and coworkers in the morning and play some 3.5e D&D. Ocassionally a little MTG is scattered in there.

There are 3 things that make up my life.

3. My Little Pony

2. Anime

1. Drawing

The best is adding them all together and drawing anime styled ponies :wub: Drawing is the most important thing ofcourse then anime because I watch so damn much of it, ponies still come third though XD The options I stated obviously are connected to relative activities like collecting figures, manga, painting, photoshop and blah blah blah.

• Brohoof 1

Can I qoute you and put this on google+, tis an epic tale! :D

If you'd like, I don't see what's so special about it though other than it being true :P

Simcity 4, eat, sleep, video games, school, Legos, TV, and exploring the interwebz like a baws.
  • Brohoof 1

i cook in my free time and as a job, i write stories(currently in the middle of writing a story in the format of a journal of a paranoid guy) and i kill zombies...and i be awesome

I go on youtube, well everything is technoligy that i do. well almost everything. i also hang with my friends (they don't even know what bronies and pegasisters are yet though they try to be a bigger fan of mlp) i also do art, but its mostly of the mlp charactors!

I draw, i write. I'm an actor and a composer. its hard to choose which one is most important for me. Probably either Composing or Writing. IDK we wil see after April 12 - 14 when the play i am in comes and goes.

well, aside from college (pony doodles all over my notes... ALL. OVER. O_O), I love distance running and playing my instruments (ukulele and guitar) and also video editing when I find the time

• 3 years later...

When I'm not discussing ponies, I go to school (obviously), go to my babysitting job, write, take pics (professional photography), read, go shopping, help my mom around the house, and I hang out with friends.