Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So, what does everypony do besides MLP?

shnaw

I skateboard

Go out in general

Read

I'm writing a book at the moment

Watch TV

They're the only ones I can think of right now but to be honest I spend at least 70-80% of my time doing something mlp related... To me it's my go to thing and something that makes me real happy. The community is my favourite part for sure

• Work a summer job (during the summer, of course)
  • School
  • Fiddling around on my computer
  • Read skeptic websites
  • Play guitar

I won't include the obvious things like breathing, sleeping and defecation.

I'm a highschool student in my senior year.... I play video games and make YouTube videos when I'm not doing anything pony related... my hobbies are base drawing on Paint.net, writing, and playing the violin.... though I have yet to play mine because it still needs tuning and I'm afraid to break it.... so once I know what I'm doing I will play it..... 

Mainly I surf the internet and go hiking when I have the time (most of the summer, actually).

• Surf the internet
  • Go hiking and camping
  • Graphic design major with business entrepreneurship minor in college
  • Photography
  • Post on MLP and hiking forums
  • Looking at pony stuff on the internet (and EQD)
  • Youtube (and upload videos)
  • School
  • Watch gaming channels (like CaptainSparklez)
  • Gaming (sometimes)
  • Map making
Edited by FluttershyIsMagic

I like to play League of Legends, watch youtube videos, of the videos I watch I like to watch League of Legends matches, atheist videos, I watch the news occasionally. I also watch a lot of television on my computer, some of my favorite programs are Judge Judy, Doctor who, anything by marvel and dc, and anything by Gordon Ramsay. I also have a part time/full time job at QFC.

• 4 years later...

I game quite a bit, typically open world stuff and stuff with beasties in it. At the moment, Monster Hunter because it has both of these things.

1011066370_giphy(2).gif.d2719ab935eca290c58fa6b84d1965e2.gif

I'm a musical instrument technician who works with some of the strangest people on planet earth, but they're not too bad. Outside of my job I am a saxophone connoisseur (I have some rather strong opinions in this matter), I write fanfics a bunch, and I love motorcycles and can't wait to get my own.

And I also play video games (because who doesn't?), but not as much as I used to. None of my friends really play much anymore, and single player gets kind of boring when you don't have the spare money to buy a new game every few weeks.

Edited by Booker

I work during the weekday, but I spent a lot of nights observing the planets and deep sky objects. I really love planetary imaging and astrophotograpy. Of course, this hobby requires clear skies, so when it's cloudy, I spend time on here or youtube. :)

Also enjoy some video games and target practice, tho these hobbies tend to be seasonal. 

When it concerns my career, I work in IT, currently as a level 2 general support technician and junior web developer/ecommerce project lead for a small software company.

Hobbies, I play a lot of video games and collect big box PC games; I like to study history, astronomy and physics; I listen to metal; and I like bowling cause it's my fukken sport.

• Brohoof 1