Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Last thing said to you

Bucket

"There's no passable reasons to why I gotta move a metric ton of white, frozen, bullshit, just to move my car. Man...fuck winter."

-Staff Sergeant Pass, in regard to this shitty Kansas weather. I agree with him wholeheartedly.

• Brohoof 3

"Stfu you pony faggot"

Im being serious, that was that last thing said to me today.

You should probably listen to him. Given the cast knowledge and understanding he appears to have on the subject matter, implies that his intelligence is far superior to yours.

I mean, just listen to the prose of his words. The way he adamantly insisted that you cease your speaking in a contemptuous fashion. Or the splendid manner in which he equated you to a young equine of the homosexual variety. Such blissful discourse could only come from a man of great virtue and wisdom.

• Brohoof 9

You should probably listen to him. Given the cast knowledge and understanding he appears to have on the subject matter, implies that his intelligence is far superior to yours.

I mean, just listen to the prose of his words. The way he adamantly insisted that you cease your speaking in a contemptuous fashion. Or the splendid manner in which he equated you to a young equine of the homosexual variety. Such blissful discourse could only come from a man of great virtue and wisdom.

tumblr_lws4saXFuX1ql6qag.jpg

If thats whats best for me, than who am I to question it...?

170164_340.jpg

• Brohoof 1

"se non spegni subito oltre a cavarti la corrente ti cavo la testa dio santo!"

from my father just now.. about me on pc on 1a.m.. translated roughly

"if you don't turn off now, not only i will reap the electric outlet appart, but also your head, God damn it!"

italian with a bit of Venetian dialet "te cavo" in italian should be "ti tolgo" (= "i take away") gotta love dialets

Edited by Doc. Volt
  • Brohoof 1