Banner by ~ Sparklefan1234

What phone carrier do you have?

Inactive00

So yeah like it says what phone carrier do you have?

I have Verizon at the moment and let me tell you... they have great signal but they are so freaking expensive! I am probably going to drop them just because of how high they are. I have a used 4G smartphone and paying a 2GB data plan, the bill is about 110$ per month. I know they say you pay what you get for but I have also read other people's reviews over Verizon and I think they are a bit stiff with their prices. I don't text much or use the internet much with my phone so I probably would not be at a loss downgrading.

What are your thoughts? What cell phone service do you prefer?

AT&T. Their phone signal is good, 4G data is alright, and honestly I'm not hooked to my phone when I'm out so it doesn't make a difference to me. I checked T-Mobile today and for the price I am paying, I'd get exactly the same thing. So I don't see a reason to switch. I pay $60 a month and I get the same that you get. Prepaid isn't that bad honestly. Only thing is that you have to buy your phone full price. But, I got mine on eBay and saved a lot.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
Verizon. It has a great signal but it doesn't come cheap

I know right tell me about it not being cheap. They have probably the best service but that bill :/...

I may just get me one of them basic phones because I am trying to save some much needed money. 110$ a month is destroying my wallet xD.

Edited by Cherribomb
  • Brohoof 1

I know right tell me about it not being cheap. They have probably the best service but that bill :/...

I guess nothing comes cheap when it comes to phone carrier companies.

• Brohoof 1

Right there as I see it lol.

Here's how it goes:

Phone Carrier: We're willing to offer you these services when you purchase our phone products, but you have to fork over $110 a month to stay with said services. Then every month, you get a bill.

Customer: I'll take it!

• Brohoof 1

Here's how it goes:

Phone Carrier: We're willing to offer you these services when you purchase our phone products, but you have to fork over $110 a month to stay with said services. Then every month, you get a bill.

Customer: I'll take it!

And to hell with that... I think I need meh one of these things.

il_570xN.326028621.jpg

• Brohoof 1