Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private (1x1) To Rmance the Moon.

Mr. Critical

Celestia and Aaron were residing in their room. The two were playfully bantering with each other. And telling a dirty joke or two. Celestia was quite immature when no pony but her special some pony was around. Or Special human in her case. The two were happy together. But for lady Luna, she remained alone. Listening in on her sisters company, she longed for somepony like that. To show her true nature to somepony she held dear to her. Somepony to love her the way they loved each other. And to receive love in return. And maybe, just maybe, her wish would come sooner than expected.

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Celestia and Aaron were residing in their room. The two were playfully bantering with each other. And telling a dirty joke or two. Celestia was quite immature when no pony but her special some pony was around. Or Special human in her case. The two were happy together. But for lady Luna, she remained alone. Listening in on her sisters company, she longed for somepony like that. To show her true nature to somepony she held dear to her. Somepony to love her the way they loved each other. And to receive love in return. And maybe, just maybe, her wish would come sooner than expected.

"CRIPES, CRIPES, CRIPES!" A male voice yelled out as a large pegasus with large wings came crashing through the window at high speed. He crashed into a nearby wall in the royal sister of he sun's room. When that happened the stallion actually hit the weakest part of the wall. He went through it in the shape of that stallion. "Ow," Came the weak pained voice of the stallion.

Edited by dragon4111

Luna hopped from her bed and away from her thoughts.

"Who dares disturbs the Princess of the nigh-"

She stopped in mid sentence and found a stallion injured slightly. She got up to assist him.

"Art thou all right fare courier? That was a terrible crash."

She lifted him to his feet.

Luna hopped from her bed and away from her thoughts.

"Who dares disturbs the Princess of the nigh-"

She stopped in mid sentence and found a stallion injured slightly. She got up to assist him.

"Art thou all right fare courier? That was a terrible crash."

She lifted him to his feet.

"This happens often," said the courier as he rolled his shoulders then flared his wings. "Now where is the Bloody mangy blight addled prince. He needs to pay for his item," said the courier. "Ah excuse my rudeness madam. Name's Draco O'Malley of O'Malley's Exotic Import and Export. I deliver the most wanted items of exotic beauty and might I saw you look quite lovely like the Moon in the bejeweled night sky," Draco said to the princess of the night. "Oh if you see princess Celestia I got her that rare sapphire cake from the zebra tribes," Draco said pulling out the package lined with a talisman. "You ant want to step back," Draco said as he placed the small package onto the ground.

When he took off the two talismans he sprung back quite quickly. With that the package pretty much grew alot larger then the princess of the night. "Had to pretty much beat the chieftain in hand to hand combat. Those zebras are quite the warriors," Draco said.

@@dragon4111,

Luna looked to the stallion. He had complimented her in a way that she had not heard before. Not in a very long time. Draco pulled the talisman and found the package grow. What it contained touched her curiosity.

"Yes. I've heard that the zebra's are not to be underestimated in combat. And I will tell my sister of her cake. Now, you say my dear nephew has been ordering "Exotic packages". Prey tell, what might these be?

@@dragon4111,

Luna looked to the stallion. He had complimented her in a way that she had not heard before. Not in a very long time. Draco pulled the talisman and found the package grow. What it contained touched her curiosity.

"Yes. I've heard that the zebra's are not to be underestimated in combat. And I will tell my sister of her cake. Now, you say my dear nephew has been ordering "Exotic packages". Prey tell, what might these be?

"Diamonds rare and priceless. Trying to woo the mares. Honestly I'm thinking about taking him off my route if he keeps this up just because he thinks I'm beneath him. Heh actually I will just throw a skunk at him. Yes a skunk," Draco said with a chuckle. A small mongoose came running in and said "Oi master I found the bastard prince. want me to maul him for you?"

@@dragon4111,

"NO! You can't do that!"
The courier looked to Luna in fear.

"... You should draw on him. Its childish but it will do more damage than you think. Now, the thought of my nephew trying to woo a mare is... humorous yet disgusting."

She began to imagine her nephew made her chuckle. She imagined her nephew comparing a pretty mare to how he looks in the morning. She gave a chuckle.

"So. Sir Draco, must I sign for any of this?"

@@dragon4111,

"NO! You can't do that!"

The courier looked to Luna in fear.

"... You should draw on him. Its childish but it will do more damage than you think. Now, the thought of my nephew trying to woo a mare is... humorous yet disgusting."

She began to imagine her nephew made her chuckle. She imagined her nephew comparing a pretty mare to how he looks in the morning. She gave a chuckle.

"So. Sir Draco, must I sign for any of this?"

"No Celestia has to," Draco said as he looked at Luna. "And I mean it she has too neither close of kin. Anyhow really draw on him. I mean if he has scars it'll be permanant," Draco said. "Drawing isn't permanent. Heh but fi9ne fine," Draco said with a sigh as he pet his mongoose.

(Yeah no no controlling my character please)

@@dragon4111,

(Sorry)

Luna gave a giggle. She liked the stallions banter with her. But getting Celestia to sign will be difficult at this time of night.

"I understand. I'll bring you to my sister if you choose. Please follow me."

Luna liked to talk this stallion. He wasn't afraid to talk to her. That and he liked to mess with Blue Blood. A passed time only She and Aaron would partake in. Luna began to walk down the hall to her sisters chambers. Hopefully they weren't too late.

"Wait. Today's Friday. That means... Oh goddesses we have to hurry. Come Draco!"

@@dragon4111,

(Sorry)

Luna gave a giggle. She liked the stallions banter with her. But getting Celestia to sign will be difficult at this time of night.

"I understand. I'll bring you to my sister if you choose. Please follow me."

Luna liked to talk this stallion. He wasn't afraid to talk to her. That and he liked to mess with Blue Blood. A passed time only She and Aaron would partake in. Luna began to walk down the hall to her sisters chambers. Hopefully they weren't too late.

"Wait. Today's Friday. That means... Oh goddesses we have to hurry. Come Draco!"

Draco hovered as he flew beside the princess of the night. "Let me guess a lover of the princess of the sun?" Draco asked as he was far quicker in the air. "What is Friday if  I have to as," Draco said as he flew. When he saw columns of marble coming at him. He sliced through them when a simple channel of his inner magic.

@@dragon4111,

"A lover indeed. We summoned him a year ago from a spell in Star Swirls journal. The two have grown quite close. And Friday is... lets just say that the walls are too thin. Even though they are three inches of marble."
The thoughts made her shiver in the very thought. Soon the two were at the in front of a pair of doors with a sun on them. Two guards could be seen guarding it.

"Guards. My sister is required. She has a delivery."

The guard understood and stepped aside. She gave a knock.

"Sister. A courier has arrived with a package."

Within a minute or so, Celestia in a robe appeared from the opened door. She looked to the courier with a warm smile.

"Do you have the paper work I have to sign?"

@@dragon4111,

"A lover indeed. We summoned him a year ago from a spell in Star Swirls journal. The two have grown quite close. And Friday is... lets just say that the walls are too thin. Even though they are three inches of marble."

The thoughts made her shiver in the very thought. Soon the two were at the in front of a pair of doors with a sun on them. Two guards could be seen guarding it.

"Guards. My sister is required. She has a delivery."

The guard understood and stepped aside. She gave a knock.

"Sister. A courier has arrived with a package."

Within a minute or so, Celestia in a robe appeared from the opened door. She looked to the courier with a warm smile.

"Do you have the paper work I have to sign?"

"You know I always do Celestia," Draco said as he didn't bow. He didn't see the need to when it was for something like this. Draco pulled out the necessary papers and a pen. Using ventriloquism he said "Sig here, here, here, here, here, and finally here," Draco said as he regarded Aaron warily. His Irish accent can through as he winced. "I have been flying for too long. from the zebra lands to Eagle-land then here. Bloody shite Do I need a vacation. Wait a minute," Draco said as a large falcon landed on his back pecking his left ear. " Hello Frederick I see the courier guild doesn't need me for now," Draco said as he pulled out the letter. "Good finally they are doing well once more," he said.

@@dragon4111,

Celestia began to fill out the paper work as Draco pointed them out. She levitated the papers back to him.

"Thank you Draco. Good night you two."

She closed the door behind her and the guards took their positions once more. A small smirk forming on their faces, awaiting their Friday entertainment. Luna rolled her eyes.

"Well. Since that is done, would you care to join me, Draco. I do enjoy talking with you and you are off duty. At least I think you are?"

Luna extended her invitation to the courier. Hopefully she wouldn't be rejected like the rest of the times.

@@dragon4111,

Celestia began to fill out the paper work as Draco pointed them out. She levitated the papers back to him.

"Thank you Draco. Good night you two."

She closed the door behind her and the guards took their positions once more. A small smirk forming on their faces, awaiting their Friday entertainment. Luna rolled her eyes.

"Well. Since that is done, would you care to join me, Draco. I do enjoy talking with you and you are off duty. At least I think you are?"

Luna extended her invitation to the courier. Hopefully she wouldn't be rejected like the rest of the times.

"Sure I got time," Draco said. "Can't really fly right now since I think I strained my wings flying here," Draco said as he walked to Luna. "So what do you want to do?" Draco asked as he smiled slightly. He looked at Luna curious of what she has planned. "Well I could sing to ya,"

@@dragon4111,

Luna was taken off guard. Somepony wanted to sing... to her?

"T-That would be lovely. Come we will go to the gardens. We may sing together."

The two walked to the garden grounds. Luna was hesitant. She doesn't sing with an audience, and never really thought she ever would.

"So. Do you wish to lead, Draco?"

Draco chuckled slightly. "If you want me to Luna," Draco said as he was pretty daring. "This song I wrote when I was in a relationship," Draco said as he handed her a piece of paper. He walked to a piano there in the middle of the garden . "huh a piano you know I think some pony is playing a joke on me. Oh well. I might as well enjoy this," Draco said as he began to play.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2uMyfC4ycg

Mr. Critical Edited by dragon4111

The two sang their ballad. Both of their voices complimenting each other as it echoed through the castle grounds. Reaching Celestias room as well."
"Tia. D-Do you hear that? Tia?'

Aaron looked to Celestia to find her crying. Not tears of sadness but tears of joy.

"It has been far too long since I've heard that voice in these halls."

Luna and Draco had concluded their song. Luna was happy to sing again. And with a pony whose voice complimented her own. Luna like him a lot.

"Draco. Forgive me if this sounds to forward but would you... Would you like t-to do this again? Some other night. With me."

Luna was eagerly awaiting her answer.

"Of course. I also have another song that I could sing. It was from a wedding from my ex mare friend Delia from Zebrafica. I couldn't be with her. She broke my heart now it's cold as ice. But maybe this will show what I can do," Draco said. as he looked the sky and began to sing a soft song. as his song concluded he kissed Luna's hoof gently. "I'll be leaving for now Luna but parting a beautiful mare's company is such sweet sorrow,": Draco said as he began to walk toward a hotel.

Mr. Critical

Edited by dragon4111

Luna was happy that the courier had sung the whole song. This time she could enjoy its beauty. The song finished and Luna was ashamed to admit that she was pretending that he was singing to her.

"Bravo, Draco. That was truly lovely. And since you have done us such a courtesy, I only see it fit to perform for you.

Luna approached the piano and took her seat, making sure she was comply and cleared her throat. She filled her lungs and began her song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waPvh7ehZ3Y

(Sorry I couldn't get the actual video, but I got the link.)

Luna was happy that the courier had sung the whole song. This time she could enjoy its beauty. The song finished and Luna was ashamed to admit that she was pretending that he was singing to her.

"Bravo, Draco. That was truly lovely. And since you have done us such a courtesy, I only see it fit to perform for you.

Luna approached the piano and took her seat, making sure she was comply and cleared her throat. She filled her lungs and began her song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waPvh7ehZ3Y

(Sorry I couldn't get the actual video, but I got the link.)

Draco listened as he was beginning to think "Ah I know what this is or rather for who," Draco thought. He began to think of ways for the two sisters to be together for at-least a day. But for now his plan will have to wait. He listened to the mare singing to him. He held a smile to himself. His own mistakes flashed before his eyes. Many mistakes born from his own foolishness. An idea came to his mind. "Ah ha I know. Looks like ol Silver Eyes will be ressurreted once more," Draco thought to himself.

Mr. Critical

Edited by dragon4111

@@dragon4111,

Luna concluded her song. A tear trailing down her face.

"I hope you enjoyed my lament, Draco."

Luna walked over to him. She didn't notice before but he was almost as tall as she was. She looked into his eyes. He had a beautiful fair.

"Listen, Draco. I loved our time this night. And I would like to continue our time together. Is there anything you would like to do while my night is young?"

"Actually I do have something for you and Celestia," Draco said with a grin on his muzzle. "I can see there is still some tension between you two. So here's the deal," Draco said and with a smoke bomb to the ground and a quick change into an armani suit and fedora. "I  Ol Silver Eyes invite you and and your sister to the Coco Bucko for a night of songs, drink, and the  company of your sister and you. But for tonight. I will be singing for you and you alone," Draco said with a flair of stage pony ship.

http://therakeonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Minute-Repeaters-A-Symphony-on-your-Wrist_01.jpg his suit)

Mr. Critical

Edited by dragon4111

Luna was astonished by his performance. He was flashy and quite fun to look watch.

"Why, such a gentlecolt. I accept your offer, fare courier. I await your soothing voice to grace our presence."

Luna lay herself onto the grass, slightly provocatively. Its been so long since this has happened to her, she didn't even notice.

Draco chuckled "But sweet mare I am merely a courier surely one such as you can't be so kind to one such as I," Draco said jokingly as he looked to the sky "Alright then then a performance is what you want well a performance is what you get," Draco said as he cleared his throat. "Let's hope I still got it," Draco muttered to himself. He began to sing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8m0dJXtwwiY

Mr. Critical Edited by dragon4111

Luna was swaying her head to his tune. Feeling every moment of it. She wanted this to go on forever, but it could not. It was almost time for the sun to rise.

"That was amazing, my fare messenger. But I must say our time must come to a close."
Luna looked saddened that her night with the charming young stallion must end. She walked over to him.

"Though we must depart, I will look forward to our next meeting."