Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private (1x1) To Rmance the Moon.

Mr. Critical

"Ooh. My knight is such a generous performer. Very well then. Sing for your princess, Courier. And I shall give you a reward."
Luna sat on the grass, awaiting his performance. She was swishing her tail in a seductive manner.

"Please. I wish to here my knight sing to his Princess."

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Draco began to sing and dance to a tune. His Bitalian was alittle rusty but that didn't stop him from showing his mare a good time. He rubbed underneath her chin as he sang. He wanted to make her feel special. The night was for love. The day may have it's magic but the night was for when love blossoms and blooms.

Luna listened to his music. His slow, and fantastic music. The words danced in her ears as he did. Upon conclusion, she was satisfied.

"Most, excellent, my courier. Now, come and claim your prize. And so I may claim mine."

Luna was motioning him to come to her. She longed for his touch.

Draco smiled as he kissed her gently. Pulling her close to him as he deepened the kiss. Draco rubbed her back with his wings as he looked into her eyes after the kiss "You have beautiful blue eyes just like your night sky," Draco said with a simple compliment.

"And you have a wonderful voice, my courier."
She brought him in for another deep kiss. She was intoxicated by him. And she wanted more. Each second that passed had more passion in it. Who it was, Luna didn't care. Breaking the kiss, with a heavy breath. She looked to Draco in passion.

"Shall we continue this in my quarters, my courier?"

Draco chuckled slightly "Are you sure your ready for intimacy my dear?" Draco asked as he looked into her eyes. "I want you to be 100% sure you want me toi take your first time," Draco said softly into her ear. He smiled at her gently. "Now don't take it as me finding you repulsive oh no no far from it your absolutely beautiful like the night sky," Draco said genuinely.

"If you wish to wait until I ame ready, them, one more date or so. When I am ready, I will call for you, when needed."

Luna got to her hooves, standing over him.

"And maybe, I will visit your dreams tonight. Now, run on home. My duties as princess of the night demand my attention."

She leaned down and gave him a final kiss.
"I look forward to our next evening together."

"If you wish to wait until I ame ready, them, one more date or so. When I am ready, I will call for you, when needed."

Luna got to her hooves, standing over him.

"And maybe, I will visit your dreams tonight. Now, run on home. My duties as princess of the night demand my attention."

She leaned down and gave him a final kiss.

"I look forward to our next evening together."

"Of course," Draco said as he started to walk away. He needed to deal with Sana anyway permanently. Draco looked to the sky and hummed. He walked towards the castle slowly as he was in a very good mood. But still that human should have ended the insufferable mares life.

Luna was flying through the night sky, on thop of the world. Literally and metaphorically. Humming her lovers music as the air grazed her hair. She wanted the night to come faster. But she will show patience. To show that she was capable and restraint. Just as a princess should be.

Luna was flying through the night sky, on top of the world. Literally and metaphorically. Humming her lovers music as the air grazed her hair. She wanted the night to come faster. But she will show patience. To show that she was capable and restraint. Just as a princess should be.

Draco walked through the castle slowly as he enjoyed the night sky. He walked into his new home and enjoyed how large it was. He placed one of his family's tome which he swore he would guard. He didn't know it's contents mostly alchemical components which he really didn't want to find out.

Luna sensed that her lover had fallen asleep. Maybe he would pay him that visit in a few minutes. But for now her duties were at her attention. Mean while, Aaron and Celestia were in their bed chambers. Both going through the journal to find another item.

"Tia, lets just go to bed. We can find another item later."
"Fine, but I want another massage."
"I could have sworn I gave you one a few nights ago."
"Yes, but it was a bit of a stressful night."
"Well, if my lady wills it."

Luna sensed that her lover had fallen asleep. Maybe he would pay him that visit in a few minutes. But for now her duties were at her attention. Mean while, Aaron and Celestia were in their bed chambers. Both going through the journal to find another item.

"Tia, lets just go to bed. We can find another item later."

"Fine, but I want another massage."

"I could have sworn I gave you one a few nights ago."

"Yes, but it was a bit of a stressful night."

"Well, if my lady wills it."

Draco tossed and turned in his sleep. His nightmares returned as thy always have. A fire. Screams of his family. Why, why didn't he help them. That's what they always yelled out. He was sweating as he dreams of the past and what he thinks is his greatest fault. 

Luna was now in her lovers dreams. She saw his suffering and sorrow. Bringing her own sadness as well. She would not stand for this. WIth a flash of her magic, she banished his fears. And decended from the heavens.

"Feel peace my love. I am here for you."

Luna touched the ground, approaching the stallion in now peaceful home.

Aaron and Celestia were enjoying their time together. Celestia on her bed, allowing her lover to return to her good side. Letting out a light moan of happiness. She was enjoying her massage. Thanks to his hands.

Draco began to calm down in his sleep as his dreams were now calm. But when morning came Draco was still tired. He walked to breakfast slowly as he looked like he was thrown from a type 5 hurricane. "Morning," Draco said to the human and Celestia. He had a large muffin and a cup of coffee.

"Morning, Draco. You look... terrible actually. Sorry for my bluntness."

Aaron went back to eating with his love. Blue Blood was there two, but didn't say a word. Within a few minutes, Luna came in. Looking chipper than ever. Even thoug there were rings around her eyes.

"Good mo- *Yawn*- rrow friends."
She went over to her lover and kissed his cheek.

"And a special good morrow to you, my courier."

Luna grabbed a muffin and went off to bed.

"Morning to you oo love," Draco said alittle late then turned to Aaron. "Nah you think. I have nightmares nearly everynight. And it's the same bloody ones too," Draco said as he grabbed another cup of coffee. "Every bloody night I hear their screams. Everynight why didn't I hep them,"

Aaron and Celestia looked to each other, worried. They thought he could use some time to relax. They gave a nod. Celestia was the first.

"Draco. It has come to our attention that you have been stressed a bit. And since you have been so kind to us, we wish to return that kindness. We would like to invite you to a little get away. There is a hotspring here in Canterlot and We have made some reservatons for the four of us. Would you be interested in joining?"

Aaron and Celestia looked to each other, worried. They thought he could use some time to relax. They gave a nod. Celestia was the first.

"Draco. It has come to our attention that you have been stressed a bit. And since you have been so kind to us, we wish to return that kindness. We would like to invite you to a little get away. There is a hotspring here in Canterlot and We have made some reservatons for the four of us. Would you be interested in joining?"

"Stressed doesn't really cover it friend. And yes that would be nice," Draco said as he ate his muffin. "I meantraveling is nice and all but you know what's funny? Hearth's warming is supposed to be a holiday for others to relax me. Well I have to go get the presents those noble ponies are to lazy to get themselves," Draco said and when Blueblood started to mouth off he threw boiling coffee onto the prince. "He deserved it,"

"Damn. I wanted to do that."
Blue Blood ran off screaming. Celestia was not smiling... on the outside. She loved her nephew, truly she did. But even her patience wares thin with him at times. And that tantrum remark yesterday was not helping.

"So, it is settled. When Luna awakens, we will get our things ready and my sister and you may spend some time together."

"Damn. I wanted to do that."

Blue Blood ran off screaming. Celestia was not smiling... on the outside. She loved her nephew, truly she did. But even her patience wares thin with him at times. And that tantrum remark yesterday was not helping.

"So, it is settled. When Luna awakens, we will get our things ready and my sister and you may spend some time together."

"That sounds good," Draco said  as he smiled slightly. Draco said slightly as he started to stand up. He rolled his shoulders to loosen his tense muscles up. "Trust me nightmares aren't fun. Heh I just hope no pony take that one tome in my room. If held in the wrong hooves and knows alchemy something really bad will happen,"

Aaron looked to Draco in confusion.

"That's... oddly specific. What ever, anyway I'm going to go for a walk. You two have fun now."

Aaron left Celestia and Draco in the dining room. They casually ate their meal.

"So, Draco. How have you and my sister been? She seems to have taken a liking to you."

Aaron looked to Draco in confusion.

"That's... oddly specific. What ever, anyway I'm going to go for a walk. You two have fun now."

Aaron left Celestia and Draco in the dining room. They casually ate their meal.

"So, Draco. How have you and my sister been? She seems to have taken a liking to you."

"Good she tried to help me well she did but it really was last minute. So yeah it's fine," Draco said "I like to take things slow to see if we click together but I will have to say so far so good," Draco said as he looked at Celestia. He snickered slightly as he drank soe more coffee. "Hmm good blend,"

"That is good to here."

Celestia took a sip of her tea. Enjoying the time she was having with her meal. She would have to get her work done today before she could leave.

"Hopefully you and her will be happy. If theres anything about her you wish to know, feel free to ask."

"That is good to here."

Celestia took a sip of her tea. Enjoying the time she was having with her meal. She would have to get her work done today before she could leave.

"Hopefully you and her will be happy. If theres anything about her you wish to know, feel free to ask."

"I want her to tell me," Draco said "No offence but I prefer if the mares tell me their dirty little secrets on their own. Or I find out about out about it," Draco said jokingly he laughed slightly. "Might need to change the sheets because I sweatted all night,"

Celestia gave a giggle at his choice of words.

"So be it. I will let you do as you please and honor your wishes."

Celestia got up from her seat.

"And Draco..."

She leaned in closer to him.

"If you need some new sheets. The maids are prepared to supply them. Trust me, they're very efficient."

She gave him a wink and left him to do as he pleased.

(Time Skip.)