Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private (1x1) To Rmance the Moon.

Mr. Critical

If Draco had glasses they would have fell off. He shook his head as he walked towards his room to grab the tome. When he saw it was gone "NOOOO!" Draco yelled out as he began to tear apart the room looking for the tome. "No no where is it," Draco muttered as he looked through his saddlebags.

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaron and Celestia heard thrashing in Draco's room. They began to run to the sound and found Draco's room destroyed. As if a torrent was contained in his room. He was muttering something. Something seemed to be stolen.

"What in the name of the goddesses is going on here."

"Some-pony stole that tome," Draco said as he continued to look. "Where is it I always kept it close. I know you didn't steal it Aaron. Because you don't know Alchemy," he said as he began to pace as he began to hyperventilate. His nerves were beginning to fray. He needed something to calm them.

"Of course I don't. I couldn't perform alchemy to save my life."

Celestia looked worried. There was a thief amongst them. Celestia summoned a group of guards.

"Search the grounds. Search for any pony suspicious."

They gave a salute and went off.

"Aaron, check the vault. Make sure that no pony has stolen anything from it. I will not have them gone as well."

"Of course, Tia."

He left foto search if the few artifacts were not stolen.

"Of course I don't. I couldn't perform alchemy to save my life."

Celestia looked worried. There was a thief amongst them. Celestia summoned a group of guards.

"Search the grounds. Search for any pony suspicious."

They gave a salute and went off.

"Aaron, check the vault. Make sure that no pony has stolen anything from it. I will not have them gone as well."

"Of course, Tia."

He left foto search if the few artifacts were not stolen.

"Wait I only know one pony who I told her abut that tome Sana," Draco growled out as he looked almost feral now. "With your permission Your highness I need to execute Sana Hiroshima before she brings tarterus to Equestria," Draco said as he spread his wings.

Celestia looked to Draco, with a serious tone.

"Do what you must. Just stop her from doing what ever she is going to do."

Aaron was in the vault of the items that he and Celestia had collected. Including his staff, the mask, and the armor. Nothing seemed to be gone.

Draco saluted then took off quickly out of the hall. He was searching every inche of the castle. He was very quick as most in the O'Malley faily are when they are scared or extremely pissed. I tackled Sana out of the air. "Where is it," Draco demanded from her. "That little tome I sold it already," That was the last thing she said before he brought her to the castle before the two princesses.

Celestia was in her throne room, awaiting for the two males to return. Aaron arrived first and then came Draco with the mare from before. They were not pleased to see her again. And they already knew what was going to be the first thing to come from Draco's mouth.

Celestia was in her throne room, awaiting for the two males to return. Aaron arrived first and then came Draco with the mare from before. They were not pleased to see her again. And they already knew what was going to be the first thing to come from Draco's mouth.

"A public execution," Draco said simply as he looked at the two sisters "She sold the tome. I have the courier guild tracking the sales let's home it doesn't find the hooves of a evil heart," Draco said. "But you," Draco looked to Sana "I will execute for treason," Draco said simply. Sana's eyes went wide and said "But there are no executions anymore. Celestia outlawed them," "I don't work for Celestia. I work with the Mistress of the night,"

"That is enough, courier."

Luna approached the two.

"She has wronged you, and I will make sure she is punished. But I will not let you kill her. She will be placed on trial and her sentence will be settled justly. And I want you to be involved with it. Your knowledge of the book will effect the severity of the tome in question. If it is as dangerous as you say, she will be going to the dungeons for a long time. I will not let you execute her until she has been properly sentenced."

"That is enough, courier."

Luna approached the two.

"She has wronged you, and I will make sure she is punished. But I will not let you kill her. She will be placed on trial and her sentence will be settled justly. And I want you to be involved with it. Your knowledge of the book will effect the severity of the tome in question. If it is as dangerous as you say, she will be going to the dungeons for a long time. I will not let you execute her until she has been properly sentenced."

"Alright then you want to know what's in the book?" Draco asked as he looked at his mistress. "The tome holds the knowledge to open the portal to the Seneschal's realm. Where the cult belongs. The cult did some horrible things. When their leader grew to powerfu...Your a spy," Draco said as he glared at Sana. He parted her fur to reveal the mark of th Seneschal.

Luna saw this mark. She didn't know what it was, but it could only bring bad news for them.

"Guards!"

Two soldiers appeared. Unicorns.

"Take this mare to be questioned. Don't be gentle. I want answers."

They placed her in restraints and brought her to the dungeons. She will have answers.

"I will bring the the answers you need mistress," Draco said as he definitely looked like he was about to go mad. A traitor to equestria how long has there been one. He paced slightly as he definitely looked stressed.  He was inching to deliver a satisfying session.

Aaron walked up to Draco before he left.

"Draco. I think I have something for you to move things along quicker."

Aaron brought out a mask. it was flat and white.

"Its an item Celestia and I found from Star Swirl's journal. It should give you a little peak into her head. And if you want... have a little fun."

He slipped him the mask and walked away.

"What you do with it is your desition."

Draco shook his head. "Pervert," Draco said as he walked down to the dungeons. "Move," Draco said to the guards as hewalked in. "Hello Sana," Draco said coldly as he walked around her as she was strapped to the wall. You have done a very back thing you know," Draco said coldly.

Aaron walked down the halls and came back to his lover.

"Hello, Aaron. I saw what you did."

"What. Giving him the mask. It will help the interrogation go faster."
"Aaron, being inside another's mind is dangerous."

"I know, but we can trust draco with the mask. He won't mis use it.

Aaron saw that Celestia was worried He leaned in for a kiss.

"Don't worry. The mask of nightmares will be used properly. He'll use it to get the info, maybe give her a scare, and we can send the guards to retrieve the book."

Aaron gave her another kiss.

"And, the sooner she is dealt with, the sooner we all can relax."

Celestia was stressed and she wanted this to be done with.

"I suppose Draco can be trusted with such an artifact. But I want you to retrieve it when he is done interrogating."

Aaron walked down the halls and came back to his lover.

"Hello, Aaron. I saw what you did."

"What. Giving him the mask. It will help the interrogation go faster."

"Aaron, being inside another's mind is dangerous."

"I know, but we can trust draco with the mask. He won't mis use it.

Aaron saw that Celestia was worried He leaned in for a kiss.

"Don't worry. The mask of nightmares will be used properly. He'll use it to get the info, maybe give her a scare, and we can send the guards to retrieve the book."

Aaron gave her another kiss.

"And, the sooner she is dealt with, the sooner we all can relax."

Celestia was stressed and she wanted this to be done with.

"I suppose Draco can be trusted with such an artifact. But I want you to retrieve it when he is done interrogating."

An hour went by as there were screams of mercy and a maniacal laughter. The interrogation went well as he played upon her weakness of motherhood by threatening her unborn foal. But for Draco to do that he had to play the part of a villain. He walked out with no blood o his hooves. The information was spotty at best but he sent a letter to the courier guild with the information. He chuckled at his little performance. He began to sing which reverberated through out the castle echoing.

Edited by dragon4111

Aaron and Celestia were in the throne room, awaiting Draco to return. And as if scheduled, he walked into the room. He was greeted by the two sisters with a smile. Aaron walked up to him to retreave the mask.

"Hello, Draco. I trust your interrogation went well?'

Aaron and Celestia were in the throne room, awaiting Draco to return. And as if scheduled, he walked into the room. He was greeted by the two sisters with a smile. Aaron walked up to him to retreave the mask.

"Hello, Draco. I trust your interrogation went well?'

"Of course I just put on a little act like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. Heh well it's simply when you know the mare," Draco said slightly as he chuckled slightly. "Well i sent the letter to the courier guild," Draco said slightly "but now I feel like a monster for threatening to do something horrible,"

"Yeah. Its a side effect from the mask. However, I don't know if you used it, so I can't rely on that. Speaking of which..."

Aaron extended his hand to Draco.

"I would like it back to be placed back into safety. I don't want two powerful artifacts to be stolen or otherwise used by dark forces."

"I didn't use the mask," Draco said simply as he looked at the human "I don't use magical artifacts unless I know what I am dealing with," he said with a growl he threw that blasted mask into the man's hand. "It was all me that I said that got the information," Draco said as he looked at the reflection in a piece of glass seeing a monster.

Aaron stared at the stallion. Looking over his expression. It reminded him of a time when he was younger.

"A monster, harms others for the sheer pleasure of seeing them suffer. To bring missury to those he sees as beneath them. You are far from a monster."

Aaron gave a pause glancing into the reflective glass of the white mask.

"You did what you had to to stop suffering from happening to a lot of innocents. I'm sure what you did was necessary in the long run."

Aaron began to walk back to his lover.

Aaron stared at the stallion. Looking over his expression. It reminded him of a time when he was younger.

"A monster, harms others for the sheer pleasure of seeing them suffer. To bring missury to those he sees as beneath them. You are far from a monster."

Aaron gave a pause glancing into the reflective glass of the white mask.

"You did what you had to to stop suffering from happening to a lot of innocents. I'm sure what you did was necessary in the long run."

Aaron began to walk back to his lover.

Draco said simply "Even when you threaten to take an unborn foal from it's mother's womb?" Draco began to walk away disgusted with himself. "I shouldn't have to do that. There are other ways of getting information," Draco muttered to himself as he walked away his head down.

Aaron stopped in his tracks. He inhaled in frustration.
"Draco. Did you know I killed my family."

Tia looked in sorrow. He was going to tell that story. She had already heard it once before and she never wanted to hear it again. Luna however had the displeasure of seeing it played out before her very eyes.

Draco looked to Aaron and said "Your ins are your own to tell. Mine are mine to tell," he was simply being honest. "Look this is one of the emotions of feel quite strongly. Our hooves are stained with blood Aaron but need it be anymore than that. You say you killed your family that's bad but threatening to destroy a life before it's even born,"