Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private (1x1) To Rmance the Moon.

Mr. Critical

"I never said I didn't, Draco."

Aaron turned to face him. His face devoid of emotion..
There were 24 people at that meeting, Draco. 37 including children. Three women were pregnant. That makes 40. I slaughtered the lot of them like they were cattle. Each one I took with out remorse or even effort. All while they slept. None walked out from that house. Only I."

Aaron let his very being lay out before them.

"And you know the scariest part. The part that terrifies me at least. Not once did I show one sign of remorse. All at the age of twelve Quite an accomplishment for a twelve year old, if I do say so myself."
Aaron paused for a moment.

"I'm not proud of it, but I did it to save the lives of thousands. The masses may see it as a senseless slaughter, but if I didn't act. Thousands upon thousands would be dead right now. Can you honestly say you wouldn't do what was right to save a large group of ponies if put in the same position."

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I never said I didn't, Draco."

Aaron turned to face him. His face devoid of emotion..

There were 24 people at that meeting, Draco. 37 including children. Three women were pregnant. That makes 40. I slaughtered the lot of them like they were cattle. Each one I took with out remorse or even effort. All while they slept. None walked out from that house. Only I."

Aaron let his very being lay out before them.

"And you know the scariest part. The part that terrifies me at least. Not once did I show one sign of remorse. All at the age of twelve Quite an accomplishment for a twelve year old, if I do say so myself."

Aaron paused for a moment.

"I'm not proud of it, but I did it to save the lives of thousands. The masses may see it as a senseless slaughter, but if I didn't act. Thousands upon thousands would be dead right now. Can you honestly say you wouldn't do what was right to save a large group of ponies if put in the same position."

"I would have found another way Aaron," Draco said simply. "I don't kill unless I have to," he said. "There are other ways to situations," Draco said as he started to walk away. "Did you even find another way to find the culprit or did you jut go for the permanant solution?"

"They all were the culprit. Every single one was in on it. Even I was at one point. We were a family hell bent to spread fear and chaos wherever we went. We thrived on insanity of the masses. We had the man power, we had the money, and we had the drive. And I finally had enough of it. They were going to plan something big. And unless I stepped in. The whole country would have known. And this wasn't my first option. This was my last resort. I tried leaving, but they pulled me back in. They found me the second I left the house. I tried talking with them. But my please fell on deaf ears. I went to the police. They laughed me off as a child with an active imagination. I exhausted every. Single. Possible. Solution  I had at my disposal. It was all leading up to that moment. That specific point in my life. IF I didn't stop their slaughter, they would go on without end. "

Draco shrugged "It was nessary but doesn't mean that you won't see that same kid in the mirror everynight," Draco said simply. "Look I can see this is unpleasant for you so let's put it behind us then deal?" Draco asked. "Maybe then we can go get drunk on fire whiskey," Draco said aloud. "What I like getting drunk," he said at the accusing looks he was getting.

"Thank you Draco."
The room seemed to lighten up with the subject dropped.
"So, I believe we have reservations at a hot springs or something."

The two sisters tried to get their composure back and rejoin their lovers.

"Of course Aaron. Let us make our way to relax."
"Agreed."
Luna took her position to her courier.

"Shall we make our way, my courier?"

"Thank you Draco."

The room seemed to lighten up with the subject dropped.

"So, I believe we have reservations at a hot springs or something."

The two sisters tried to get their composure back and rejoin their lovers.

"Of course Aaron. Let us make our way to relax."

"Agreed."

Luna took her position to her courier.

"Shall we make our way, my courier?"

Draco chuckled. "So long as I bring the whiskey," Draco joked slightly as he looked at Luna. "Though might I say you are looking lovely thismorning," Draco said with a smirk to his muzzle. He needed to relax. He hoped nothing will come of the investigation.

"As do you look rather dashing. I wish to leave at once, with my courier. We desire rest and relaxation."
Aaron and Celestia gave a chuckle the love struck princess.

"Well, the duties I have are done, and Sana is on her way to the dungeons as we speak, and your tome should be retrieved shortly. I think a little R&R is warranted. Let us go then. It should be open when we reach then."

"Yes, let us make haste. I wish to bathe with my stallion."

Another chuckle was heard.
"reminds me of us when we were dation."

Aaron said whispering to Celestia.

"True. Except there wasn't a lot of bathing."

"Bow chicka bowwow."

"As do you look rather dashing. I wish to leave at once, with my courier. We desire rest and relaxation."

Aaron and Celestia gave a chuckle the love struck princess.

"Well, the duties I have are done, and Sana is on her way to the dungeons as we speak, and your tome should be retrieved shortly. I think a little R&R is warranted. Let us go then. It should be open when we reach then."

"Yes, let us make haste. I wish to bathe with my stallion."

Another chuckle was heard.

"reminds me of us when we were dation."

Aaron said whispering to Celestia.

"True. Except there wasn't a lot of bathing."

"Bow chicka bowwow."

"Oi I heard that. Bloody horn-dogs," Draco said aloud. Draco smiled slightly and said "How about a duet Aaron?" Draco asked as he looked at Aaron as he walked with Luna. He smiled as he used his wing to bring Luna close to him in a hug that was almost yearning.

" No you didn't."

Aaron said with a smile.

"And to perform for our ladies, I don't see why not."
Luna had a grin on her face. She liked it when Draco performed for her. Celestia was new to this. Aaron wasn't much for singing in public, but he was always eager to please Celestia.

"You may begin whenever you want, Draco."

" No you didn't."

Aaron said with a smile.

"And to perform for our ladies, I don't see why not."

Luna had a grin on her face. She liked it when Draco performed for her. Celestia was new to this. Aaron wasn't much for singing in public, but he was always eager to please Celestia.

"You may begin whenever you want, Draco."

Draco began to sing the part of Hyde. He was actually pretty good at matching Aaron's voice. He enjoyed this particular song as it was about the confrontation of two sides good and evil. He smiled at Aaron as they sang the duet. He laughed slightly to himself.

Aaron sang his part as Jekyll. He still couldn't believe this story was in Equestria. The mares gave an applaude as they all walked to the springs in the mount of Canterlot.

"Truly you two have a great voice when put together."
"Thank you my love."
"And you my courier. I could tell you were getting into it as well."

They continued to walk and all of a sudden Aaron pulled out a violin.

"I think I'll lead this next one, if you don't mind."

He tuned it to his liking and began to sing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxJrjV4PNXA

Aaron sang his part as Jekyll. He still couldn't believe this story was in Equestria. The mares gave an applause as they all walked to the springs in the mount of Canterlot.

"Truly you two have a great voice when put together."

"Thank you my love."

"And you my courier. I could tell you were getting into it as well."

They continued to walk and all of a sudden Aaron pulled out a violin.

"I think I'll lead this next one, if you don't mind."

He tuned it to his liking and began to sing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxJrjV4PNXA

Draco applauded the song. "Bravo, Bravo. Hmm I think I have a song that might beat that," Draco said as he took off onto a nearby roof. He was definitely feeling evil and yet alive. He began to sing a quite energetic song. But when the song slowed down he began to stalk Luna. He smiled sinisterly as he pounced and pinned Luna to the ground. He stole a kiss from her as he then let her up.

Luna gave a yelp as he pinned her to the ground. She was surprised by this kiss. It was bold. She liked it.

"Draco. If you're going to mount my sister. At least do it in private. Or at least where I can watch."

Aaron gave a chuckle trying to contain myself.

"Consider that pay back for the Aaron riding me remark."

"Tia!"

"What, I'm just playing. Aaron, do you have one more song to sing before we arrive at the springs."
They were fairly close. One more song should be enough.

"Well. I do have one more. And this talk of evil is growing stale. Gimme a minute."
He put the violin away.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMC4Nq1QqYk

Draco chuckled "Ah a sea shanty eh?" Draco asked. "Hmm well I only know of a couple that might be good. But I know of one song that I sing with my two friends Shikonmaru and Makuro," Draco said as he enjoyed the song. He saw Makuro running out of known married mare. "Oh jeez speak of the zebra,"

The group laughed and talked for a few minutes and arrived at the springs. They entered were taken to a private spring for VIP's. It was just them today so they were free to talk as they chose. They entered the room and Aaron went off to strip and left the others to enter the bath at their leisure.

Draco was enjoying himself in the hot water. He was humming a happy tune to himself. He looked to the sky. If he had a acoustic guitar he would be playing it. He began to think back to Sana her betrayal both of his heart and the country. "What went wrong?" Draco muttered to his head.

Luna looked to her lover. Worried for him. She moved closer to him and began to nuzzle his mane.

"Worry not. She is not your problem as of right now. Let your body and soul relax. With me."

She stole a kiss from Draco. And gave his flank a squeeze with her hoof.

"That's for the kiss you stole from earlier."
Soon enough Aaron returned with a towel around his waste and soon entered the bath with Tia.

"Hello everypony. Hopefully we are all enjoying ourselves?"
Celestia gave out a moan.

"Indeed I am. This is just what I needed to feel better."
"Glad to here that. And what of you love birds. Enjoying yourselves."
"Indeed we are. Aaron. Why are you wearing a towel. I thought this was the place for nudity in your culture."
"It is. I just don't think you all want a front row seat of my genitalia."

Aaron slipped into the water, and removed the wet towel. Placing it on the side of the bath.

Draco smiled slightly as he kissed her softly. "To find love a second time around is really rare," Draco said with a smile slightly. He sighed as he began to sing a soft song. It was soft but it was sad. Two lovers broken apart by the mares infidelity. It was a sad tale for Draco but a tale that sometimees has to be told.

They listened to his song. Such sorrow poured from his words. Luna brought him closer for another kiss. This time summoning all of her passion. She didn't want to here sadness. She just wanted her stallion to feel bliss in this time of relaxation. She prodded his teeth to allow her tongue entry.

Draco allowed her tongue access but he fought hers as he brought her closer to him. He enjoyed her warmth as he rubbed her wings gently. "Huh your wings are smaller than mine," Draco said gently after the kiss. Which was true his wings were larger than hers.

"Huh, now that you mention it your wings are a bit bigger."

Her eyes went half shut. She whispered in his ear. She gave him a kiss.

"I wonder what else you have that is in a large size?"

Aaron and Tia were watching as they kissed. Tia turned to her lover.

"Shall we follow their lead?"
"Thought you'd never ask."

Now they were getting into the spirit of things.

"Huh, now that you mention it your wings are a bit bigger."

Her eyes went half shut. She whispered in his ear. She gave him a kiss.

"I wonder what else you have that is in a large size?"

Aaron and Tia were watching as they kissed. Tia turned to her lover.

"Shall we follow their lead?"

"Thought you'd never ask."

Now they were getting into the spirit of things.

"If you mean something else then yes," Draco whispered gently into her ear. "Turn around for a moment," Draco said to Luna "Don't worry you'll see what I'm going to do," Draco said with a chuckle as he had a mischivious glint to his silver eyes. He smiled at her gently.

Luna turned around, awaiting for her lover to give her the signal. All the while, she looked to her sister and her human lover. Their love seemed like their own. Passion and true. With a bit of difficulty because Tia's muzzle was a bit off to the flat face of Aaron. His glasses weren't making them easier.

Luna turned around, awaiting for her lover to give her the signal. All the while, she looked to her sister and her human lover. Their love seemed like their own. Passion and true. With a bit of difficulty because Tia's muzzle was a bit off to the flat face of Aaron. His glasses weren't making them easier.

Draco began to massage her bringing out the special scented oil;s that he carried in his saddles bags. He started from her wings then to the middle of her wings slowly massaging the stressed muscles. Despite him having hooves he learned different ways to pleasure a mare with out bedding her.

Luna gasped in extacy. The scent of the oils passing through her coat and onto her skin was fantastic. Celestia saw as well and wanted in. Using her magic, she brought some of the oils to Aaron.

"Sorry, but she looks like she's having the time of her life and I could go for one as well. Hope you don't mind."

Aaron grabbed a small amount, but enough to do the job.

"Hey, Draco. There's a spot where the base of the wing and the back meet. Massage that and it will have... an effect to say the least."

Luna moaned as Draco's hooves worked her back. It was magic in this stallions hooves.