Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How many last names do you have?

TheMarkz0ne

I have just one, which comes from my father.  I don't know how divorce is supposed to change your name, my parents are divorced and none of us changed names (do you take your mother's last name or something?).  Where I'm from, it's not permitted to change your last name after a marriage, so I guess it has to do with that.  I would love to have my mother's last name since it's Irish and so cool, but my parents wanted us to have the same last names and it didn't fit the others.  Such a shame.  I'm actually thinking about making it part of my full name now that I have to have a legal name change.

I have two last names, though Im not going to mention them over the internet for obvious reasons.

I also have a middle name... so yeah, I go by many names... lol

I only have one last name, but I have two middle names. I'm not about to reveal my last name because I've already shared my first name on the forum numerous times.

I feel like it your first name is Sarah for some odd reason.  :P

• Brohoof 1

I have like 3 last names sort of. My mom was married 3 times so I have 3 last names in a way.

They are:

~Hubert

~Karoly

~and Hueman (which is my current one).

Well I have two last names.... Sanchez and Aguirre.

Oh my goodness. My best friend has one of those last names. I will not say which one.

As for me, just the one, but I'm not saying what it is.  >_>

lets see, my moms last name was myer, then she married to my biological dad heslop, then there was my step dad who signed adoption papers so legally my name is hiatt, now there is my next step dad bockovitch. but then my grandma changed her name from myer to johansen when she got in her second marriage but my step grandpa is dead so she could go back to her last name of which i do not know. then there is back to my family's original polish name that was changed 5 generations ago or whatever the Cherokee name was that was married to my polish ancestors. but i just stick with hiatt

• Brohoof 1

I only have one last name, but it is special...

Synnett;

-It actually means brave and victorious in ann unknown language (comes from Sigenod)

-There are only 312 people on the planet who wear this name.

-We are only two in the world who wear the exact same full name, and I know him.

^_^

Edited by GhostPony750

Like most people, I have but one last name. I'll tell tose who ask or with whom the topic arises (typically on Skype), but I don't want to post it here. It's German and it's very distinct. People gave me a hard time for it in school. :\

Let me also say that if you ever have the opportunity to change your last name by marriage or some complicated legal process, don't hyphenate it. It's a headache for sysadmins everywhere because wherever I've worked, it seems like no two departments can agree upon how to deal with them and account management always gets screwed up. Please spare us that annoyance.

I guess i have Two. My birth name witch comes from my dad and about 4 years ago i changed it to my Mums surname for 2 reasons; one because i don't like my dads surname and two because my mums side is all girls except from my Grandad, so i changed it to keep the bloodline or something 

It's always been Jacob-Jingle-Heimer-Schmidt for me. 

But in all seriousness, I've only had one last name. I don't care to reveal what it is. But I've been in and out of foster families my whole life and I just kept my original last name, legally, on paper, and in conversation.

• 5 years later...