Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What lucky charm marshmellow do you like most?

Like... this is so random, I realize. But which marshmellow do you like/think looks the prettiest :3

8659a1ed3601b7008a8fa14f0f88e5b2.png

sings: "hearts, and stars, and horseshoes. clovers, and blue moons. pot of gold and rainbows.... and tasty red balloons :3"

I obviously like the rainbows most <3

I like the heart. It's the perfect size to slice in half using my teeth.

i do the same thing... right down the center.

I quite enjoy the moons because most of the time they don't even look like moons :P just some nasty conglomerate of dried up marshmallow tinted blue.

However, yeah, they do all taste the same so... XD

But if I had to choose, I'd rather eat the cereal bits than the marshmallows >>;;;

Gosh, there are so many kinds, it's difficult to choose. I like the rainbow ones but at the same time i've always liked the shooting star ones. I also like the little red balloons because I always thought that they had more marshmellow in relation to all the other marshmellows. Although I like all of them, I'm going to say that I like the moon ones, since their are the most prettiest shade of blue. (Blue is my favorite color.)

Well considering I've never eaten these... Because the only place I've seen that sell anything like these are about an hours drive away and they cost a fortune... I couldn't say by taste... But I like the moon, the star and the rainbow best based on design... Although the clover is cute too

• 2 weeks later...

Screw the marshmallows! The REAL reason we all eat lucky charms are for those super delicious brown things! Yay!!!!

Okay seriously: My favorite is the Hour Glass. I remember I was like... 8 when they started putting the hour glasses in lucky charms.

Before the hour glass, my favorite was the rainbow.

Edited by Judgement